Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best petname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best petname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pet love quotes, pregnancy me pet ke niche dard in hindi, can you have a pet piranha 10, pet name for husband in tamil, pet name for hubby in tamil,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

I really don't know what possessed them to nickname me 'Patali gur', perhaps because my skin colour matched the dark brown colour of the gur.  Or maybe I was as sweet as the gur ?  But then it became quite a mouthful, so they changed it to 'Chorui' reinvented from 'charai' the little sparrow chirping outside the window sill.  Quite unlike me, I was the quiet one.  But the name stuck, pronounced weirdly as I grew up.  Irish nuns in school got wind of the nickname, to them I became 'chatter' box, by then speaking out of turn non-stop. Thankful birth certificate carries proper name, thankful very few know my nickname!
 #petname #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #mirakeeworld #mirakeewriters #readwriteunit #writersnetwork

Ankit

#petname #yqbaba

read more
I was never an animal lover untill " Mona " yes I call her " Mona Darling " my pet cat, came into my life as a kitten, and for the first time I showed up my humanity for a life other than me and her company changed my views towards the prevalence of inhuman conducts. #PetName #yqbaba

Vibha Katare

It has not been more than two months when Namami and Stuti two toddler sisters shifted to USA from India along with their mom dad. Their curious minds have already encountered so many changes in their surrounding in these days.  Beautiful fall season welcomed them on Washington airport and three year old Namami was surprised to see the colourful trees and plants on the both sides on the roads. The neighbourhood is also not as noisy as grandpa's place. She has  started loving the changes as soon #yqbaba #petname

read more
Pet ghosts
Mary & Joseph

Read in caption
 It has not been more than two months when Namami and Stuti two toddler sisters shifted to USA from India along with their mom dad. Their curious minds have already encountered so many changes in their surrounding in these days. 

Beautiful fall season welcomed them on Washington airport and three year old Namami was surprised to see the colourful trees and plants on the both sides on the roads. The neighbourhood is also not as noisy as grandpa's place. She has  started loving the changes as soon

Vibha Katare

It's has not been more than two months when Namami and Stuti two toddler sisters shifted to Usa from India along with their mom dad. There curious minds has already encountered so many changes in their surrounding in these days.  Beautiful fall season welcomed them on Washington airport and Three year old Namami was surprised to see the colourful trees and plants on the both side on the roads. The neighbourhood is also not as noisy as grandpa's place. She has  started loving the changes as soon #yqbaba #petname

read more
Pet Ghosts
Mary & Joseph

Continued in caption
     It's has not been more than two months when Namami and Stuti two toddler sisters shifted to Usa from India along with their mom dad. There curious minds has already encountered so many changes in their surrounding in these days. 

Beautiful fall season welcomed them on Washington airport and Three year old Namami was surprised to see the colourful trees and plants on the both side on the roads. The neighbourhood is also not as noisy as grandpa's place. She has  started loving the changes as soon

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification