Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterstomyself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterstomyself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, love letters to fix a relationship, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend, let me love you video song download hdvidz 0,

• 15 Followers
  • 19 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Gorgeous. #selflove #Self #SelfMotivation #letterstomyself #openmind #nojolove #nojoenglish #Trending Love UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena #Motivational

read more

Sanu Ve

Jis Se Chahat Hai.
Mano Wahi Dil Ki Rahat Hai  #yqbaba #yqdidi  #letterstomyself #midnightpoems #writnggyaan #happinessletter #explore

Feba

Battles of life are inevitable for introspection...#letterstomyself#yqbaba

read more
I wondered the pandemonium in a battlefield,
there it erupts between my mind n soul...
The trumpet of emotions blows,sanity still struggles to keep its hold.
'Even these turmoils would pass away,every night has its day.."
The dawn carries the dew of hope,mind races again to find a bay.
The fight turns sour and will turns grim,eyes swell up to its brim...
Entwined with a spirit of say,mind n soul walks its way,
In the battles you were born ;
In the battles will you adorn..
Never to loose your way,never to fade away.. Battles of life are inevitable for introspection...#letterstomyself#yqbaba

Sita Prasad

Being a teacher
What can I teach
which is not there in books,
What can I preach
that can be put into practice easily
The children are gifts from God
who are blessed with innocent smiles,
I only try to reach their hearts,
to make their journey easy,
help them understand that learning is enjoyable,
warn them of the dangers ahead,
embrace them when they are lost,
Oh God! Give me so much strength
to fulfil my duties till the end..... #teachersday  #yqbaba #iloveteaching #letterstomyself

Bhoomi Anand

I'll turn 17 this June so I thought why shouldn't I write something to my younger self. And I wish I had someone to guide me these things when I was 15. #youngerself #lettertomyyoungerself #BeYou poetry #letterstomyself #yqbaba

read more
Things which my 15 year self should knew-:

Stop comparing yourself in every thing, you can be unique in yourself and you don't need to copy others/just don't care what others say do whatever your heart says/you don't need fancy things to be cool,the simplest you is the best you.trust me:) / you write poetry well stop copying others'styles and create your own, you don't need some different or stylish words to write a good poetry, you can write well on your own/don't trust everyone just DON'T/stop crying over things on which you don't have control/you think love is everything in life but it's not. Important thing is that you are happy or not, you are comfortable or not/ DON'T WASTE TIME focus on important things/if you know that you are an introvert then behave like one/practice poetry more I wish you gonna write amazing some day/AND BE YOU BABE.... WHAT'S STOPPING YOU. I'll turn 17 this June so I thought why shouldn't I write something to my younger self.
And I wish I had someone to guide me these things when I was 15.

#youngerself #lettertomyyoungerself #beyou #poetry #letterstomyself #yqbaba

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q2 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
The way you keep smiling and showing of happy face always  but deep inside you are battling within with the harsh truth of life.

Love the way you console your self and do not let show off on face !

Cheers to life !  After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q1 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge #restart2022

read more
Because amidst surrounded by tensed environment, 
Rounds of hospitals and Watching someone close to youdying infront of you;

You are keeping silence and patience;
Being the support system of family and
Managing the situation in calm and peaceful way.

Its not so easy to be calm and and handle things peacefully when you have lost your dear ones in front of your eyes.

You have a lot of courage 
and keeping patience day by day.

Love you !
 After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
I love you, for getting to the senses; moving your steps towards practicality.

I love you, for being happy all the day infront of the world, battling to multiple faces of worries and depression.

I love you, for taking care of self and thinking seriously for the future.

I love you, my self !
 After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagda

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q2 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
The way you keep smiling and showing of happy face always  but deep inside you are battling within with the harsh truth of life.

Love the way you console your self and do not let show off on face !

Cheers to life !  After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagda

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q1 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge #restart2022

read more
Because amidst surrounded by tensed environment, 
Rounds of hospitals and Watching someone close to youdying infront of you;

You are keeping silence and patience;
Being the support system of family and
Managing the situation in calm and peaceful way.

Its not so easy to be calm and and handle things peacefully when you have lost your dear ones in front of your eyes.

You have a lot of courage 
and keeping patience day by day.

Love you !

Example

Dear Self,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification