Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youngerself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youngerself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, in love with a younger man poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you my friends shayari, the way i love you poem,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Rohit kumar

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I miss you nowadays. 
Many people are around me
But still I feel I am missing something
It's you...my younger self
I was straightforward to even
Punch people on their faces.... 
Now I am tolerating everything 
Everyone calls it "maturity"
But i know I am hiding you....  #Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ No other words 😐 someone's condition 🙏🙏🙏 love life #MyThought #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #mystory #youngerself

read more
सबसे ज्यादा अन्याय तो घर के सबसे 
छोटे मेम्बर के साथ होता है, 
थोड़ा प्यार से बोल कर सब 
लोग बहुत काम कराते है और 
दुसरो के गुस्से को भी निकाल देते है...🙄

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ 
No other words 😐 someone's condition 🙏🙏🙏
#love 
#life 
#mythought 
#yourquote 
#yqdidi

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear younger age, 
You loved the way you could ,
It may not be the best way for someone but from your side you gave all your heart out. I am proud of you as you taught me the best way to make someone feel love. I will cherish it forever.
Your elder age.  #Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

Letter to my younger self
Leave thoughts behind you
Not a foot prints to.erase
By someone #youngerself#yqbaba#yqdidi#footprints#thoughts#yqbhainjan

Cerebral Derange

Letter to my younger self
Leave thoughts behind you
Not a foot prints to.erase
By someone #youngerself#yqbaba#yqdidi#footprints#thoughts#yqbhainjan

Sameer Gupta

#Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #spectate #finally_arjun

read more
Hi Junior,
I am really sorry for letting you down each day. I know  you were a better person- happy, positive, strong.
Now when things have changed and I find that I am no more like you, I feel ashamed of myself. To be honest, I am a bit jealous of you as you had all the comforts- Mumma's lap to rest on, good food and a family. And now the things have changed a bit- no comfort, no one looking after me, no one to trust on, I feel like a loser sometimes.
Trust me Junior, I have been working very hard to make you happy. Give me some time, I promise I will not let you down.

I hope you will understand.

Yours affectionately,
Senior #Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #spectate #finally_arjun

Snigdha Agrawal

#Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dearest Youth,

I realise how foolish I was, whiling away
my time pursuing a wrong course, which
I thought would earn me rich dividends
later on.  No I cannot deny, it did not serve it's purpose, but in the process I lost out on the higher pursuit of working towards becoming a better writer.  Now time is running out, but I'm not giving up.

Sincerely yours
missed goals #Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

I'll turn 17 this June so I thought why shouldn't I write something to my younger self. And I wish I had someone to guide me these things when I was 15. #youngerself #lettertomyyoungerself #BeYou poetry #letterstomyself #yqbaba

read more
Things which my 15 year self should knew-:

Stop comparing yourself in every thing, you can be unique in yourself and you don't need to copy others/just don't care what others say do whatever your heart says/you don't need fancy things to be cool,the simplest you is the best you.trust me:) / you write poetry well stop copying others'styles and create your own, you don't need some different or stylish words to write a good poetry, you can write well on your own/don't trust everyone just DON'T/stop crying over things on which you don't have control/you think love is everything in life but it's not. Important thing is that you are happy or not, you are comfortable or not/ DON'T WASTE TIME focus on important things/if you know that you are an introvert then behave like one/practice poetry more I wish you gonna write amazing some day/AND BE YOU BABE.... WHAT'S STOPPING YOU. I'll turn 17 this June so I thought why shouldn't I write something to my younger self.
And I wish I had someone to guide me these things when I was 15.

#youngerself #lettertomyyoungerself #beyou #poetry #letterstomyself #yqbaba

Umesh Kumar Singh

read more
brother i miss you every second,
the way you used to laugh off at all your worries ,
the way you were able to carry your enthusiasm no matter what, 
the way you were proactive to hear the appreciation from papa ,teachers & the way you worked towards those, i miss them all. 
the way you were being positive always , curious to know stuffs , determined, the way you handled exam pressure by just crying heart out one day before exam in the mommy's lap ,i miss them all.
the way you thought life's meaningful and the positive vibes you had i lack them all now.
the way you started day dreaming of fairy characters in mountains and moon light ,i regret that ,that fascination with your unnecessary emotions made you impractical over the years ,i wish i could change that but being the younger version of myself i take pride in whatever and however you did, atleast you were true to everything you did.
i wish you had the vision to see when to switch over your fantasies into reality, forgetting everything absurd .but i still love the way you fantasized stuffs and created a new world for self ,little you knew fantasies are meant to be kept within and it exists in some sort of tales only. #Collab and write a letter to your #youngerself #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification