Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqvalentineweek Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqvalentineweek Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 12 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Simant Sharma

अगर हफ्ते भर की ही है, किसी के इश्क की मुद्दत, 
इश्क़ वो खाक हैं और फिज़ूल है फिर वो मुहब्बत, 
यूहीं बदनाम नहीं दुनियाँ में, ये महीना फरवरी का, 
ना गहराई इसकी चाहत में, ना ही इश्क़ में वो शिद्दत!! 

#loveisnoteasy #lovehurts 
#lovediaries #valentinesweek 
#yqvalentineweek

Abid

.  Whatsapp
#yqbaba #yqhumour #yqvalentinesday #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqvalentineweek

Sonalin Dash

The kiss on the soul is the one that lingers the beautiful memories weaved in heart.
The feeling of that deepest intimacy which forge an unbreakable bond.
My heart writhe with an unknown pleasure when your lips create an unimaginative sensation passing throughout my body.

HAPPY KISS DAY💞
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlove #yqlovequotes #yqvalentineweek #yqthoughts

Sonalin Dash

The way you cocoon me in your warm embrace makes me forget every distress & worries in a while.
My world seems to take a sweet pause with you around.
Hugs are a way of intimacy that let you have your entire world in your arms. The feeling of being secured, protected and adored .

HAPPY HUG DAY🫂 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts #yqlove #yqvalentineweek #yqlife

Sonalin Dash

You never have to promise me moon or stars.
Don't have to build an empire alone.
Just a simple promise to be beside me always, hold me tight and never let go, love me over & above everyone always.
Promise me the eternal togetherness with no hidden terms & conditions. 
HAPPY PROMISE DAY 🤝 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts #yqlove #yqvalentineweek #yqthoughts

Sonalin Dash

Oh Teddy!!; my confidante, accomplice, friend . 
You're the sole witness of my innocent giggles, wildest laughter and loudest shrieks.
You've never been judgemental of my smiles or tears.
You hear me out patiently when none has time to spare.
Thank you for being my shadow when everyone left me alone .

HAPPY TEDDY DAY 🧸 🧸🧸🧸 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts #yqlove #yqbabaquotes #yqvalentineweek

Sonalin Dash

You're the jubilant creaminess like dairy milk.
The crispness of KitKat adding spice to my mundane life.
Sweetness of milky moose like the milkybar.
The exotic and refreshing taste of Ferrero rocher.
An exit to my every stress like dark chocolates.
The solution to my every frown.
HAPPY CHOCOLATE DAY 🍫  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts #yqthoughts #yqvalentineweek #yqlove

Sonalin Dash

It's always said, with time love withers; we fall out of this beautiful emotion.
Isn't it ironic, that the person who suffice your world in a moment feels like a stranger in other.
Let's recreate those moments again.
Let's admire each other with a new perspective. 
Hold my hand and never let me go.
Will you again traverse the path of love again with me.
HAPPY PROPOSE DAY ❤❤ #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqvalentineweek #yqproposeday #yqaestheticthoughts #yqthoughts

Sonalin Dash

Roses ,from time immemorial, have been symbolic of varied forms of love.
Sometimes it is depicted in friendship,  and at others in soul mates and a way different with love at first sight.
But, as it is said, no pains no gains; to get the velvety touch of rose, you have to get pierced by thorns.
Same is with love, the eternal bond is possible only by phasing through ups and downs. 
HAPPY ROSE DAY 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 #yourquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts #yqvalentineweek #yqroseday #yqlove

Sonalin Dash

Hugs are a way to let the other person know that she is safe in the cocoon of your warmth.
Give him/her unconditional love and in return u will receive more of it.

Happy Hug Day 🤗 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yq #yqthoughts #yqlove #yqvalentineweek
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification