Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqroseday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqroseday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Simant Sharma

तुमने पिछले बरस जो भेजा था, 
      वो लाल गुलाब, 
   अब भी महफूज़ और ताज़ा तरीन है, 
   बिल्कुल तुम्हारी महकती यादों की तरह!! 

#yqroseday #yqrosequotes 
#happyroseday #rosedayquote 
#yqdidi

Sonalin Dash

Roses ,from time immemorial, have been symbolic of varied forms of love.
Sometimes it is depicted in friendship,  and at others in soul mates and a way different with love at first sight.
But, as it is said, no pains no gains; to get the velvety touch of rose, you have to get pierced by thorns.
Same is with love, the eternal bond is possible only by phasing through ups and downs. 
HAPPY ROSE DAY 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 #yourquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts #yqvalentineweek #yqroseday #yqlove

Sonalin Dash

Thinking of roses, it takes us to an imagination of velvety, scented, pretty flower which is a treat to eyes. But no one has ever thought of those thorns which comes as a part and parcel to it.

And so is love;the companion comes with varied emotions and relationship has both ups and downs to it.
But accepting both is what defines it aptly.

Happy rose day 🌹🌹🌹 #yqvalentineweek #yqromance #yqroseday #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlove

purvi Shah

गुलाब🌹 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqroseday #yqlovequotes Collaborating with ©सुप्रिया आरूर✍ Collaborating with Known Stranger

read more
दूर से महेसुस होती खुशबू तेरी.  
गुलाब सी मेहके रोंम रोम में मेरी #गुलाब🌹
  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi
#yqroseday
#yqlovequotes
Collaborating with ©सुप्रिया आरूर✍
Collaborating with Known Stranger

Srilatha Gugunta

If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. _ If you were a flower which one you'd be and do write why would you be that flower. #valentinesweek #roseday #ifwereaflower #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqroseday #yqvalentineweek #yqbaba #yqdada

read more
A rose, that spreads its fragrance in air..
Bright in colour attracts the every glare..
Walks in confidence in sun and rain..
And grow in perfection holding the pain..
Cherish the blessings of the almighty..
Sprinkle with love n' adore thy in mighty..
Be a bunch in every hand on every day..
To hold the smile that never goes away.. If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_
If you were a flower which one you'd be and do write why would you be that flower. 

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqroseday #yqvalentineweek #yqbaba #yqdada

Vijay Tyagi

इक रोज़ अचानक उससे मुलाकात हो गई फिर रोज़-रोज़ होने लगी इक रोज़ मैंने उसे रोज🌹 दिया जो उसने हँसकर ले लिया.. फिर तो मैं रोज़-रोज़ उसे रोज देने लगा लेकिन इक रोज़ बाज़ार में कोई रोज नहीं मिला बहुत ढूँढने से भी नहीं मिला... मैं बड़ा हताश था... #gulab #yqdidi #yqhindi #गुलाब #yqroseday #माशारत्ती

read more
रोज़-रोज़ = प्रतिदिन

रोज-डे = गुलाब दिवस
🌹

शेष माथापच्ची अनुशीर्षक में इक रोज़ अचानक उससे मुलाकात हो गई
फिर रोज़-रोज़ होने लगी
इक रोज़ मैंने उसे रोज🌹 दिया 
जो उसने हँसकर ले लिया..
फिर तो मैं रोज़-रोज़ उसे रोज देने लगा
लेकिन इक रोज़ बाज़ार में कोई रोज नहीं मिला
बहुत ढूँढने से भी नहीं मिला...
मैं बड़ा हताश था...

NEERAJ SIINGH

बात निकली हैं आज गुलाब की ....
पर मैं खुद गुलाब की क्या तारीफ करूँ
क्या सुंगंध पर बात करूं
क्या कोमलता का एहसास करूँ

बात निकली हैं आज गुलाब की 
मैं अपने गुलाब की क्या बात करूँ...... #neerajwrites #yqbaba #yqdada #yqlove #yqroseday

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification