Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owonelinercontest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owonelinercontest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about owon price in india, owo full form, owon power supply, owo bot command list, owo meaning,

• 8 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest horror A dare by the sweet Sangavi Deepthi Word: time Genre: horror #chitshorror Image source: internet

read more
The mirror was my only companion for a long time until my grinning reflection walked out and hugged me. #yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest #horror 
A dare by the sweet Sangavi Deepthi  
Word: time
Genre: horror

#chitshorror

Image source: internet

Chitra Iyer

#yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #funtime horror #owonelinercontest A dare by my sweet friend Smriti Pradhan on toothbrush in the horror genre #chitshorror Imagine source: internet

read more
Tied to the bed, spreadeagled, whipped, she was made to open up as he thrust the toothbrush violently inside her muffling her heart-rending screams.. #yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #funtime #horror #owonelinercontest
A dare by my sweet friend Smriti Pradhan  on toothbrush in the horror genre            

#chitshorror

Imagine source: internet

Chitra Iyer

#yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #funtime #owonelinercontest A dare on the erotica genre using the word 'apple' by cutie Zephyrine Image source: internet #chitserotica

read more
Nibbling at the sensuous, 
erogenous spot between his 
chin and his Adam's apple 
she had him purring with 
delight and moaning in ecstasy.. #yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #funtime #owonelinercontest
A dare on the erotica genre using the word 'apple' by cutie Zephyrine   

Image source: internet

#chitserotica

Mahima Jain

Thankyou so much Prachiii 😉 for this amazing challange 😍🙈 One liner on Sleep (Theme - Love) P.s. :- Pta nhi sense bna ya nahi par likh Diya 😪😂 Thankyou so much Oh! Womaniya ❤️ #owonelinercontest #ohwomaniya #oneliner #rapidfire #onelineronsleep #lovequotes #sleep #ow_wow

read more
ये तेरे इश्क़ का नशा है या नींद की खुमारी,
के तेरे सपने देखने से जी ही नहीं भरता।
 Thankyou so much Prachiii 😉 for this amazing challange 😍🙈 
One liner on Sleep (Theme - Love)

P.s. :- Pta nhi sense bna ya nahi par likh Diya 😪😂

Thankyou so much Oh! Womaniya ❤️
#owonelinercontest #ohwomaniya 
#oneliner #rapidfire #onelineronsleep #lovequotes #sleep #ow_wow

marmalade ツ

and when I say I believe, I have faith :) Thank you for the dare Pema ❤️ Topic : Poetry Theme : Faith #ohwomaniya #she_a_quest #aestheticthoughts #scarlet_soul #owonelinercontest

read more
Poems are prayers, speaking of faith, you say
but I believe poetry is a religion, with the foundation of faith.

and when I say I believe, I have faith :)

Thank you for the dare Pema ❤️

Topic : Poetry
Theme : Faith

#ohwomaniya #she_a_quest #aestheticthoughts #scarlet_soul #owonelinercontest

The Dream Doodler

#ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest Challenge by Divya Kulkarni to write on panipuri, horror genre. #withoutshamelame

read more
My girlfriend can't cheat me, 
as she can't be seated without 
panipuri, specially dumped with my 
masala muscles, drowned into my 
blood and saliva's solution.  #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest 

Challenge by Divya Kulkarni to write on panipuri, horror genre.

#withoutshamelame

The Dream Doodler

One line 🙂 in 1 min, spare me for this low grade comparison 🙂. Challenge: toilet seat, unrequited love. Xanthophile ka ghatiya brain, anyyyways ☺️. #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest

read more
You were my hold to get out the wastes of anguish, hold securing me from draining out but was I so degraded as bad smell, that you never permitted me in, and gave out in air just like a toilet seat? 
 One line 🙂 in 1 min, spare me for this low grade comparison 🙂.

Challenge: toilet seat, unrequited love. Xanthophile  ka ghatiya brain, anyyyways ☺️.

#ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest

The Dream Doodler

A date with her. 🌚 Trickster here's the horror with mirror. 🌚 #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest

read more
As I faced the mirror, 
I saw my Annabelle, 
dear saying, 
"For your dedication 
I came for the date."

A date with her. 🌚

Trickster  here's the horror with mirror. 🌚

The Dream Doodler

H and H, two test tubes and O-like boulder I saw, my chemistry teacher threw, and H2+O went inside my head. #Sedlyf. #Lamest. Challenge by Oh! Womaniya🙂. To write comparing science teacher to ironman 🙂. #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest

read more
I saw Ironman throwing those two test tubes and a boulder, but no, it didn't fell out of the window but went inside my head as water. 

H and H, two test tubes and O-like boulder I saw, my chemistry teacher threw, and H2+O went inside my head. #Sedlyf.

#lamest. 

Challenge by Oh! Womaniya🙂. To write comparing science teacher to ironman 🙂.

#ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest

The Dream Doodler

"What's this behaviour bro!" 🌚 Crazy Soch 💜 didi's prompt was to showcase Satan in humorous way. *Left alone*. 😹 #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest

read more
At the end, the Satan said, "Leave, no fun in breaking you, your laziness is making me sleepy... "

"What's this behaviour bro!" 🌚

Crazy Soch 💜 didi's prompt was to showcase Satan in humorous way.

*Left alone*. 😹
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification