Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lamest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lamest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lamest jokes in hindi, lamest jokes in english, lamest pick up lines, lamest joke ever, lamest joke meaning,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sourajita D

What do you think is the lamest excuse? Collab and let me know... Breakups are uncertain in happenings but death is completely certain! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #Lamest #excuse #BreakUp #Death

read more
|The Fear|
"I couldn't fall in love because
I am afraid of breaking up"
is same as the excuse of 
"I am unable to live cause
I was afraid to die! " What do you think is the lamest excuse? Collab and let me know... 

Breakups are uncertain in happenings but death is completely certain!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #lamest #excuse #breakup #death

The Dream Doodler

H and H, two test tubes and O-like boulder I saw, my chemistry teacher threw, and H2+O went inside my head. #Sedlyf. #Lamest. Challenge by Oh! Womaniya🙂. To write comparing science teacher to ironman 🙂. #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest

read more
I saw Ironman throwing those two test tubes and a boulder, but no, it didn't fell out of the window but went inside my head as water. 

H and H, two test tubes and O-like boulder I saw, my chemistry teacher threw, and H2+O went inside my head. #Sedlyf.

#lamest. 

Challenge by Oh! Womaniya🙂. To write comparing science teacher to ironman 🙂.

#ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest

Ashu

#Lamest of all. #yqhindi

read more
दुआ करते-करते मैंने तेरा नाम पुकारा
तेरे दिल में बसते-बसते मैंने खुद को खो दिया।
इसे अब मैं क्या नाम दूँ?
 #lamest of all.
#yqhindi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification