Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheFamilyMan2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheFamilyMan2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother teresa go home and love your family, love shayari for family, photo of akshay kumar with his family, places to visit in delhi with family, awesome trip with family quotes,

• 36 Followers
  • 94 Stories

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2562. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I open  chemistry book for study,
It feel like..🙂 It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme.

🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2562.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

🤭😂🤣 Rough translation: Seems like I'll need your help. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #WebseriesMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2627. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Facial hair/hairy arms n legs to hair removing creams👇 
🤭😂🤣
Rough translation: Seems like I'll need your help. 

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #WebseriesMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2627. 

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Don't trust likers..some likes are plain lies🙈 Rough translation: You did well. Good job. It's #manojbajpayee and #VedantSinha at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2577. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Happy childish Me : Today I clicked like without going through the quotes coz I wanted to please YQian friends.
My mature silly mind : 👇 Don't trust likers..some likes are plain lies🙈

Rough translation: You did well. Good job.

It's #ManojBajpayee and #VedantSinha at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2577.

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: I think that you just don't like my face. It's #manojbajpayee at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2568. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My peasized akal to me when I read the youngsters remarkable quotes on YQ and kick myself for writing silly stuff
👇 Rough translation: I think that you just don't like my face.

It's #ManojBajpayee at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2568.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Sumana Venki Patil Srikumar #chisumeme It's #manojbajpayee at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2572. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Suma: Whom did Chitra whack in YQ family today?
Srikumar: I did not hear it. Is it a rule?
Venki: 👇 Sumana  Venki Patil Srikumar 
#chisumeme

It's #ManojBajpayee at #YQMeme.

🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2572.

Chitra Iyer

थोइबी🍀 🙈 📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2571. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Thoibi : why do you tolerate the whacks of chitra ma'am?
Kumar : 👇 
थोइबी🍀 🙈

📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2571.

Chitra Iyer

Haha. No offense meant to those who are sweating it out, enjoying it or dancing in the paid section. Well, all ye paid ones, just enjoy the humour of our unpaid pain 😂🙈😂🤭 It's #SharibHashmi at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2567. Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #chisumeme

read more
When we walk past a paid quote, suma to me👇🏽 Haha. No offense meant to those who are sweating it out, enjoying it or dancing in the paid section.
Well, all ye paid ones, just enjoy the humour of our unpaid pain 😂🙈😂🤭

It's #SharibHashmi at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2567.

Get. Set. Meme it. 😹    #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Venki Patil Sumana Srikumar Hey Sri, venki is right..go for the maximum. We've completed 103 in the #chisumeme series, go for the maximum..103. 🤭 🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2564. Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Suma to Srikumar: If you click 'like' on this post, you get minimum ten whacks free from Chitra
Venki warning Sri : 👇🏽 #chisumeme Venki Patil Sumana Srikumar 

Hey Sri, venki is right..go for the maximum. We've completed 103 in the #chisumeme series, go for the maximum..103. 🤭

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2564.

Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Anuj Jain I hope you have a one rupee note or coin with you 🤭 🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2564. Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Anuj : Can you lend me 1/- rupee? I promise to return it in minimum ten days
Me : 👇🏽 Anuj Jain I hope you have a one rupee note or coin with you 🤭

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2564.

Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Sumana 100 over in this series.. let's celebrate.. with more whacks👻🤭🤣 It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2562. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Me : Suma, I've written a book on 'The joys of receiving whacks'
Sums : (laughing) What? Show me.
Sums : (opens the book) A hand pops up and gives her a whack. Same happens with the next n next page. After three pages, suma👇🏽 #chisumeme Sumana 

100 over in this series.. let's celebrate.. with more whacks👻🤭🤣

It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme.

🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2562.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification