Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best manojbajpayee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best manojbajpayee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3 hidden signs a man is falling in love with you, signs of a married man in love with you, signs a cancer man is falling in love with you, signs a leo man is falling in love with you, signs a virgo man is falling in love with you,

• 49 Followers
  • 97 Stories

Slumdog Entertainment

मनोज बाजपेई को डॉक्टरेट की उपाधी I #manojbajpayee #doctrate #Upadhi #Bollywood #Updates #films

read more

Prashant Kumar

Rough translation: This innocent has been insulted so much. It's #manojbajpayee at #YQMeme. 🤟Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2383. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When a student farting(Gas) in the class and all the students start laughing. Rough translation: This innocent has been insulted so much.

It's #ManojBajpayee at #YQMeme.

🤟Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2383.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Don't trust likers..some likes are plain lies🙈 Rough translation: You did well. Good job. It's #manojbajpayee and #VedantSinha at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2577. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Happy childish Me : Today I clicked like without going through the quotes coz I wanted to please YQian friends.
My mature silly mind : 👇 Don't trust likers..some likes are plain lies🙈

Rough translation: You did well. Good job.

It's #ManojBajpayee and #VedantSinha at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2577.

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: I think that you just don't like my face. It's #manojbajpayee at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2568. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My peasized akal to me when I read the youngsters remarkable quotes on YQ and kick myself for writing silly stuff
👇 Rough translation: I think that you just don't like my face.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2568.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Sumana Venki Patil Srikumar #chisumeme It's #manojbajpayee at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2572. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Suma: Whom did Chitra whack in YQ family today?
Srikumar: I did not hear it. Is it a rule?
Venki: 👇 Sumana  Venki Patil Srikumar 
#chisumeme

🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2572.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Sumana Rough translation: I have high hopes from you. You'll make me proud. It's #manojbajpayee and #VedantSinha at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 unnyMeme entries to #YQMT2547. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Sumana: hey, our daily dose of #chisumeme are a hit
Me, to each of those cute memes before publishing 👇🏽
 #chisumeme Sumana 

Rough translation: I have high hopes from you. You'll make me proud. 

It's #ManojBajpayee and #VedantSinha at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 unnyMeme entries to #YQMT2547.

Chitra Iyer

Sumana ROFL some more 🤣 Rough translation: Please tell what's happening there. It's #manojbajpayee at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2511. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Kumar to Sumana after he hears those familiar whacks 🙈 Sumana ROFL some more 🤣

Rough translation: Please tell what's happening there.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2511.

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Sumana #chisumeme It's #manojbajpayee at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2458. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When I go like:
Suma sums Suma sums, Suma sums, all the time,
My husband to me👇🏽🙉
 Rough translation: That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

Sumana 
#chisumeme

📢Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2458.

Dr. Vishal Singh Vatslya

Rough Translation: It's time to go underground. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #manojbajpayee #FilmyMeme #gangsofwasseypur #coronameme entries to #YQMT1036. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Mumma : कभी पढ़ भी लिया करों 🤨

Me : 

Dr.Vishal Singh  Rough Translation: It's time to go underground.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ManojBajpayee #FilmyMeme #gangsofwasseypur #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1036. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Mtlb aaj kuch or bhi maang leti toh mil jata 😂 Isse pehle abhi apne last meme Collab pr maine yhi Lines Caption mein Use ki thi or Dekho Meme Collab hi Aagya 😍 Rough Translation: It's time to go underground. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #manojbajpayee #FilmyMeme #gangsofwasseypur #coronameme entries to #YQMT1036. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Collab

read more
After Carry Uploaded Teaser of YALGAAR
Tiktokers be Like :-  Mtlb aaj kuch or bhi maang leti toh mil jata 😂 Isse pehle abhi apne last meme Collab pr maine yhi Lines Caption mein Use ki thi or Dekho Meme Collab hi Aagya 😍

Rough Translation: It's time to go underground.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ManojBajpayee #FilmyMeme #gangsofwasseypur #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1036. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
#collab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification