Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMcentre Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMcentre Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnm, mnn mnm, i have a promo code mcent browser, mcent app free recharge 5400,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 22 ~ Centre of Attraction Use the hashtag #MnMcentre to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more

The slit of the dress reached the tip of the lips
Those were not covered by any redundant silk sheath
The stillettoes tik tokked and called everyone's attention
The heady perfume emenated a whiff of seduction
The lipstick, a bit smeared, added to the seductive gear
The bosom trying to break free of the confines 
The heaving bulges taking away the onlooker's  breath
In a trice she became the centre of attraction
Even the men with low libido were no exception. Hello Writers! 

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

Day 22 ~ Centre of Attraction

Use the hashtag #MnMcentre to discover your quotes.

Hansika Bansal

Buddy Mantra It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 22 ~ Centre of Attraction Use the hashtag #MnMcentre to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #moansandmoons #buddymantra #mnmnapowrimo #bmwritingmarathon #eccedentesiasthb #writingblitzs

read more
The centre of  attraction
Should not be your body ,
It should be your smile. Buddy Mantra

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

HARISH KUMAR

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 22 ~ Centre of Attraction Use the hashtag #MnMcentre to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #yourquotebaba #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
हर वाइब मे बी Hello Writers! 

ujjwal pratap singh

I dreamed it, I willed it, that's how it should be That the law of attraction would bring you to me But now that you're here I've got to confess I'm not sure I'm up for this kind of success. You're the only law I'm willing to follow Everything to this moment suddenly rings hollow #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #yqlove #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020 #MnMcentre

read more
I dreamed it, I willed it, that's how it should be
That the law of attraction would bring you to me

(Read in caption):- 
I dreamed it, I willed it, that's how it should be
That the law of attraction would bring you to me
But now that you're here I've got to confess
I'm not sure I'm up for this kind of success.

You're the only law I'm willing to follow
Everything to this moment suddenly rings hollow

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification