Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Appriciate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Appriciate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to appreciate a singer, appreciation of the poem, apprenticed to a himalayan master, critical appreciation of a poem, a modern approach to verbal & non verbal reasoning,

• 14 Followers
  • 12 Stories

sati

vinoth kumar

Harish Reddy S

Appreciate someone when they tried their best &  Motivate someone when they are trying to give their best. #beselfless #appriciate #success

Srishty Jaiswal

Dear girls ...
never compromise just becoz you are a girl....
You are the strongest...
Mentally , emotionally  
 & physically too...
Appreciate your worth .... #abeautifulthought 
#appriciate 
#yourquote 
#openforcollab 

Srishty Jaiswal

Dear girls ...
never compromise just becoz you are a girl....
You are the strongest...
Mentally , emotionally  
 & physically too...
Appreciate your worth .... #abeautifulthought 
#appriciate 
#yourquote 
#openforcollab 

Ekta Gour

#Appriciate #for me thanku

read more
1300+ followers 
Thanks my dear followers..
 #appriciate #for  me
thanku

Guruwanshu

Thank you very much YourQuote for give this precious gift. This is a great achievement for me that almost 500 followers on the YourQuote and Instagram profile and about 200 likes on the Facebook Poetry page. This platform has gave me a unique identity on Google (World Wide), And sharpen the hidden Parnassian in me. www.yourquote.in/Guruwanshu www.facebook.com/Guruwanshu Instagram 👉 @Guruwanshu _____________________________________ #yqbaba #yqthanks #Certificate #yqcertificate #Appriciate yqd #yqdidi #achivements #guruwanshu

read more
29 August, 2017 Thank you very much YourQuote for give this precious gift.
This is a great achievement for me that almost 500 followers on the YourQuote and Instagram profile and about 200 likes on the Facebook Poetry page.
This platform has gave me a unique identity on Google (World Wide), And sharpen the hidden Parnassian in me.
www.yourquote.in/Guruwanshu
www.facebook.com/Guruwanshu
Instagram 👉 @Guruwanshu

Rajat Agarwal (Melting Philosophy)

221 #Rajat #rajatagrawal #melting_philosophy #Community #Talent #Mate #Appriciate यदि आपके साथियों का एक समुदाय या छोटा समूह आपकी प्रतिभा की सराहना नहीं करते या परवाह नहीं करते, तो बुरा मत मानिए और आगे बढ़िए। इतना परिश्रम करें कि एक दिन, दुनिया आपको सम्मान दे।

read more
If a community or small group of your mates don't appreciate or don't care of your talent, Don't mind and go ahead. Do the hard work enough that one day, the world may appriciate and respect you. #221 #rajat #rajatagrawal #melting_philosophy #community #talent #mate #appriciate 
यदि आपके साथियों का एक समुदाय या छोटा समूह आपकी प्रतिभा की सराहना नहीं करते या परवाह नहीं करते, तो बुरा मत मानिए और आगे बढ़िए। इतना परिश्रम करें कि एक दिन, दुनिया आपको सम्मान दे।

unsaid words

કદર “ અને “ સમય “ કમાલના હોય છે ... જેની કદર કરો , એ સમય નથી આપતા ... અને જેને સમય આપો , એ કદર નથી કરતા ......

©unsaid words #Time #Appriciate #true #Fact 

#colours

Ruchika

Everyone's time is precious, they also have a list of things to do,
it's just their genuine love & care, that for them, time is not precious than you.

They're precious gifts of life & such loving souls are very few,
never take them for granted, they deserve your love & care too.

Once your ignorant behaviour, pushes them away, you'll somewhere feel the void, but then, nothing you'll be able to do. #Appriciate#TheOnesWhoCare
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification