Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp270620 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp270620 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp tech pilot,

• 12 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make us ROFLMAO! 😂😂❤️ #pnpshockedkidmeme #pnpmeme #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
My conscience, keeping an eye on me all the time👇🏽 Hey writero!
 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make us ROFLMAO!  😂😂❤️

#pnpshockedkidmeme #pnpmeme #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620 #yqmeme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Anuj Jain

if I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life from aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his rest again, I shall not live in vain #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620 #poetsprompt #pnpliveinvain

read more
Strive i should
to alleviate the pain
that life has a habit
of inflicting upon all
Make everyone happy
if I can anyhow
then not in vain
I would have lived at all. if I can stop one heart
from breaking,
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life from aching,
or cool one pain,
or help one fainting robin
unto his rest again,
I shall not live in vain

Anuj Jain

Hey writero! Collab kare Pen n Popcorn ke saath aur iss background ko apne shabdo se nikhare. #pnpshahar #pnp270620 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
अजनबी क्यों हूँ आज
कभी मेरे नाम से
पहचान थी 
गलियों की जहाँ
मेरे तुम्हारे किस्सों
से आबाद थे गुलिस्ताँ यहाँ Hey writero! 
Collab kare Pen n Popcorn ke saath aur iss background ko apne shabdo se nikhare.

#pnpshahar #pnp270620
 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn 
#collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

"Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul." - Alice Walker Hello People! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and share your beautiful thoughts for the day. #pnptftd #pnpjar #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The real 
treasures
are those which
are in the soul
they can't be
kept in chests
and bottles. "Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul." 
- Alice Walker

Hello People!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and share your beautiful thoughts for the day.

#pnptftd #pnpjar #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hello People! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and tell us how grateful you are having friends in your words. #pnpgrateful #pnpgratefulfriends #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Whom i can flaunt with 
the world for our 
amity and atimy 
them for feeling 
superior. Hello People!

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and tell us how grateful you are having friends in your words.

#pnpgrateful #pnpgratefulfriends #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620   #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make us ROFLMAO! 😂😂❤️ #pnpshockedkidmeme #pnpmeme #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Watching tv📺 Hey writero!
 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make us ROFLMAO!  😂😂❤️

#pnpshockedkidmeme #pnpmeme #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620 #yqmeme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

"Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul." - Alice Walker Hello People! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and share your beautiful thoughts for the day. #pnptftd #pnpjar #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Recognize 
your soul 
and do 
what you 
come for...  "Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul." 
- Alice Walker

Hello People!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and share your beautiful thoughts for the day.

#pnptftd #pnpjar #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp270620  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

Hello People! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this BG and words. #pnpmorningprompt #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #pnpgentleray #pnp270620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
that comes to my mind. 
When the ray touches me
A current plays in my body. 
I thought about the ray
And it comes to play.  Hello People!

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this BG and words.

#pnpmorningprompt #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #pnpgentleray #pnp270620 #YourQuoteAndMine

Het Modi

Shaha Raja Rushdah Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba #thoughtfulhues Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"When the 
reality will
get dark,
I will give
the light
of hope,
of love.
When your
eyes will be
closed, I'll
lead you
through
soul's eye." Shaha Raja Rushdah 
Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. 

#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba    #thoughtfulhues

Het Modi

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Shaha Raja #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba #thoughtfulhues Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"Behind the
emotions, I see
the real world.
In your dark,
I will be, the
Enlightened
one." Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write.
Shaha Raja
#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba    #thoughtfulhues
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification