Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheredoeslovego Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheredoeslovego Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about where, does your crush love you back, does he love me or is it just sex, how many times does the average married couple make love, does my long distance boyfriend love me quiz,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. #wheredoeslovego when it has no where to go? Collab and tell us by writing a poem. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It goes back to heart 
That once loved it  Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

#wheredoeslovego when it has no where to go? Collab and tell us by writing a poem. #poemtime
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweta

Yesternight we were lovers. Today we aren't. They say not to cry over spilled milk but say nothing about spilled love. It doesn't come with a closure, you see. You just lose the spark #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #AT9by30 #wheredoeslovego #qspowrimod9 #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~ It fragments. Just fragments. ~ 
Yesternight we were lovers.
Today we aren't. 
They say not to cry over spilled milk
but say nothing about spilled love. 

It doesn't come with a closure, you see.
You just lose the spark

Shree

If the way to someone specials' 
heart is lost, same love is 
converted into insecurity,
attracts inadequacy. 
Frozen. Fiery. Fragile. Futile.

So, do find your love without
losing the way. #wheredoeslovego #yqmuse #yqbaba YQbaba   #collab
#
Shree  
#a_journey_of_thoughts 
#unboundeddesires

Afrin Jahan

Welcome to the day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. #wheredoeslovego when it has no where to go? Collab and tell us by writing a poem. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love generetes from within self to flow to everyone pure heart. 💖😊 Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

#wheredoeslovego when it has no where to go? Collab and tell us by writing a poem. #poemtime
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Love is neither created
Nor it's ever destroyed
Love is present everywhere
And it makes everything

Love neither do come
Nor it ever leaves
Love is not stagnant
Neither is it moving

Love's there as God
It can't be nought
Love is all encompassing
Can't be wished away Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

Where does love go when it gets lost on its way to someone's heart? I believe it settles in the air like vapour and rains on any person who dares to step out of their comfort zone I touched the walls in this house A house twice my age and I think someone cried here because they thought their love got lost on its way to their lover's heart After 50 years I found it A heart in two halves carved in a nook #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #cinemagraphcollab #yqmuses #wheredoeslovego

read more
It transforms itself into an energy (either constructive or destructive ) and wanders till it finds its way into someone's heart again. Where does love go when it gets lost on its way to someone's heart?
I believe it settles in the air like vapour and rains on any person who dares to step out of their comfort zone

I touched the walls in this house 
A house twice my age
and I think someone cried here because they thought their love got lost on its way to their lover's heart
After 50 years I found it
A heart in two halves carved in a nook

Bhoomi Anand

Day 9🤍✨ Prompt-: Where Does Love Go When It Has Nowhere To Go #NAPOWRIMO #wheredoeslovego #yqbaba #poemtime

read more
It stays in the heart
regrets on itself,why 
it expressed itself to a
person who disrespected it.
It regrets why it begged 
from a person who can't
even understand it's purity.
It locks up itself with the heart
and cries endlessly.
Love doesn't goes anywhere
it just stop expressing itself.— % & Day 9🤍✨
Prompt-: Where Does Love Go When It Has Nowhere To Go

#napowrimo #wheredoeslovego #yqbaba #poemtime

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
It stays forever in my heart. Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
It goes to its destiny...
Because, it knows where to go...❤ Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
The evolvement procedure for more strength tallied 
Might it have been viewed as lost sullied
Maybe more and more respect and care awakens
now somebody might be more deeper in hearts letting others to say a goodby drivens. Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification