Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best putthetryinpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best putthetryinpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about put your love on me lyrics, love quotes to put on picture frames, love quotes to put on pictures, why do i put up with him quotes, to put up with sentence,

• 1 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Sweta

Show me a man with eyes puffy who isn't sad about it as he slept in today dreaming of the one, he sees an eternity with And as he smiles, the skin between his eyes #yqbaba #imperfections #restzone #putthetryinpoetry #rzmp418

read more
Wabi-Sabi ~ 
Show me a man with eyes puffy
who isn't sad about it
as he slept in today
dreaming of the one, he sees 
an eternity with
And as he smiles, the skin
between his eyes

Sweta

On days like this I see a kite fluttering to and fro, bedecking the sky wan And think of the child with the firkee in his hands, the ground glass #yqbaba #restzone #putthetryinpoetry

read more
On Days Like This 
On days like this
I see a kite 
fluttering to and fro,
bedecking the sky wan
And think of the child
with the firkee in his hands,
the ground glass

Sweta

The autumn of the last leap year, I saw you picking up trodden leaves one at a time, for a long time. #yqbaba #putthetryinpoetry #rzmp412

read more

The autumn of
the last leap year,
I saw you picking up
trodden leaves 

one at a time,
for a long time.

Sweta

A maze is what my life is And I'm stuck in the middle To my right there's a door and at left, another. But, here's the thing – One way leads to pain #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #picturesthatspeak #atpaidtask #atlifegame #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~How will I ever get out
  of this labyrinth? 
A maze is what my life is
And I'm stuck in the middle 
To my right there's a door
and at left, another. 

But, here's the thing –
One way leads to pain

Sweta

And one day I will come back to this house the house which is decrepit, dilapidated from inside; Maybe not in the attire and form, I went out with. #Death #yqbaba #putthetryinpoetry

read more
Return  And one day I will come back
to this house 

the house which is decrepit,
dilapidated from inside; 

Maybe not in the attire
and form, I went out with.

Sweta

Pain is a strange thing. If you wail of it you are called a weakling And if you fight it Salute to your bravery, hero! And then there are poets #yqbaba #putthetryinpoetry

read more
Pain and Poets

//captioned 
Pain is a strange thing.
If you wail of it
you are called a weakling 
And if you fight it
Salute to your bravery, hero! 

And then there are poets

Sweta

Yesternight we were lovers. Today we aren't. They say not to cry over spilled milk but say nothing about spilled love. It doesn't come with a closure, you see. You just lose the spark #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #AT9by30 #wheredoeslovego #qspowrimod9 #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~ It fragments. Just fragments. ~ 
Yesternight we were lovers.
Today we aren't. 
They say not to cry over spilled milk
but say nothing about spilled love. 

It doesn't come with a closure, you see.
You just lose the spark

Sweta

My physics teacher once spotted a sparrow's egg that was cracked open with all the goo inside spilling on the ground. He muttered to me, You see! A 'perfect' free fall. #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #ATPoWriMo #QSPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_8 #qspowrimod8 #AT8by30 #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~ Free fall ~  
My physics teacher once
spotted a sparrow's egg
that was cracked open
with all the goo inside
spilling on the ground.
He muttered to me,
You see! A 'perfect' free fall.

Sweta

It's cold and silent - the house next door winter gales rule there. Shivers run down my spines whenever I peep into it and I turn mute #yqbaba #restzone #ATPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_7 #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod7 #putthetryinpoetry #at7by30

read more
~ Freeze and Fall ~ 
It's cold and silent -
the house next door
winter gales rule there.
Shivers run down 
my spines
whenever I peep into it
and I turn mute

Sweta

Ma, a reply to your 'Are you okay?' is like answering a question on astrophysics I don't know the gravity of the question, neither do you know the mass of my answer Yet all I feel is, they clutching my legs and dragging me down; a true answer would hurt your sentiments and a lie would hurt mine. #NAPOWRIMO #restzone #ATPoWriMo #AT6by30 #QSPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_6 #qspowrimod6 #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~ I am okay (?) ~ 
Ma, a reply to your 'Are you okay?' 
is like answering a question on astrophysics 
I don't know the gravity of the question,
neither do you know the mass of my answer
Yet all I feel is, they clutching my legs and
dragging me down; a true answer would hurt 
your sentiments and a lie would hurt mine.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification