Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wsalphaseries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wsalphaseries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wsaioctl example, wsai technologies pvt ltd, wsadmin commands, wsapps, wsaka,

• 7 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hey Writos! It's time for another challenge for our alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is U. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain #wsalphaseriesu

read more
Under the Blue Umbrella
The little girl met Ruskin Bond
In the Tintern Abbey
With Wordsworth beyond
Stopping by woods on a snowy evening,
Where Frost was settling in.
There will come soft rain
Said Sara Teasdale
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Queried the Bard mockingly
If you forget me
I will be cross thundered Neruda
 But that Road's not taken
Frost interjected
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings
Shelley for nothing I've been
We all will have a drink
Three cheers for this. Hey Writos! It's time for another challenge for our alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is U.

You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg.

DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION.

Anuj Jain

Hey Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is W. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesW #wsalphaseriesanujjain

read more
When I wrote 
You praised reluctantly
With others 
You were not so stingy
I hope 
That in time to come
I will
Make you feel guilty Hey Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is W.

Anuj Jain

Hey Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is N. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain #wsalphaseriesn

read more
Now here's a complex question,
I get high, when me, you pursue,
But you shy, when I woo you,
Can you explain this to me,
Why should I ever want to want you? Hey Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is N.

Anuj Jain

Zebu pranced with pride  joyously
Zedonk got hit with jealousy 
Zebras were the only rivals till now
Zorses and Zonkeys unheard too
Zillion of thoughts crossed his mind
Zaniest of zany thoughts wild
Zealously he schemed to get rid of him
Zonked out with weed was his solution blind
Zombie like he set to purge Zebu
Zebu was his enemy now. 

#wsalphaseriesz
 #wsalphaseriesanujjain 
#wrscribblezone
#writosphere
#yqwritosphere
#wsalphaseries

Anuj Jain

Hey Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is S. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesS #wsalphaseriesanujjain

read more
Songs of freedom sung heartily
Flags waived and sweets had
Xenophobic fervor shown too
And pledges of being honest citizens made 
Now the hoopla dies down
Tomorrow's another normal day
Back to the same old routine
Of abuses, mockery and hate
Same old thievery, loot and deceit
How can we forget caste creed and religion
Surely some low class deserve derision
Songs of freedom, yes songs of freedom
Our nation, our nation Hey Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is S.

Anuj Jain

Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is L. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain #wsalphaseriesl

read more
Live now, a minute later is too late.
Least the lariat of time asphyxiate,
Even a child in his classroom
should not wait
Yet you are getting old and still hesitate.
No matter how much money you collate,
Or loans, in hope for more, 
do accumulate.
Your heirs will still complain
That you left them a small estate. Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is L.

Anuj Jain

Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is L. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain #wsalphaseriesl

read more
Ladies men boys and girls pure
Look what a farce this post demure
Don't look for a dirty line here
Must scrounge for them else somewhere
This post is for competition only
The judges will scratch their heads surely. Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is L.

Anuj Jain

Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is F. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain #wsalphaseriesf

read more
Friends forever she is
Special treatment meted
Sumana I know won't be slighted
Public though all delighted

Poonam is smart
Got alerted
Started preparing desserts 
Least be pilloried Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is F.

Anuj Jain

Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is K. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesK #wsalphaseriesanujjain

read more
Kaput goes the brain 
Konked out the logical thoughts
Knives and daggers out
Knickerbockers till waist drawn
Klutziness of idiots all around
Knowledge hard to see abound
Kings they think they are
Kowtowers and bootlickers agog
Kingdom they think they rule
Karma will see them rue
Kvetchers go take a walk
Knuckleheads these politicians are
Knocked down the country these clowns. Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is K.

Anuj Jain

Good Evening Writos! Today is the fourth day of our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is I. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. #yourquote #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain

read more
I am the only one
Said Satan the Angel
I have the mind
And am your equal
God the mighty God
Furious at the temerity
Expelled the Satan
From His heaven
But why did He chose
To send him to Earth
God O God, of places 
Were there dearth? Good Evening Writos! Today is the fourth day of our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is I.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification