Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wsalphaseriesf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wsalphaseriesf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Anuj Jain

Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is F. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain #wsalphaseriesf

read more
Friends forever she is
Special treatment meted
Sumana I know won't be slighted
Public though all delighted

Poonam is smart
Got alerted
Started preparing desserts 
Least be pilloried Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is F.

You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg.

DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION.

Anuj Jain

Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is F. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain #wsalphaseriesf

read more
Fuddy-duddy buddy daah dooh
Jasmine making laddoos without haa hoo
Special are these laddoos
For Anuj they are made with love yahoo
Sumana cannot bear to be left out too
Pooranpoli she's making but only two
Miser no no she's not know you,
She's just influenced by Uncle Scrooge. Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is F.

Anuj Jain

Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. Today's letter is F. You have to write a quote or a poem starting with the alphabet given in the bg. DON'T EXTEND INTO CAPTION. #yourquote #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #yqseries #wsalphaseriesanujjain #wsalphaseriesf

read more
Freedom it is they claim
Freedom is it I proclaim
From my perspective I do see
Foolish expect me to speak what they speak
Failings of these fools make me twitch
Fascists masquerading as angels these
Furious I am with their shenanigans
Frustration overcoming my calmness
Facile and so supercilious
Fanatics they all rule us
Freedom hah even dissent scares them.
Freedom alas it's not what the
Freedom fighters dreamt Good Evening Writos! It's time for another challenge for our new alphabetic series, and here is your background. 

Today's letter is F.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification