Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best performed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best performed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about comedy love performance poem long, perfect love quotes, best perfumes for men with price, performed with the fingers, love pink perfume,

• 8 Followers
  • 164 Stories

Sohail Khan 'सोहैल'

#Mitti_Dene_Aaye_Nahi #NaseebApna #performed by Sohail Khan Sohail🎙️🎙️Poetry by My Chote Abba@Nabi Hassan Khan✍️© #nojotohindi 🙏✍️🎙️🤲

read more

Ranjit kaur savi

onlinepuja

Padmanabh Venkatesh Anushthan - Onlinepuja.com #Padmanabh #Venkatesh #Anushthan caters to Lord Vishnu #puja which is performed with a specific count of chant or Jaap of Vishnu Mantra. The mantra of Lord Vishnu connects the native or devotee to Lord Vishnu. This anushthan is generally performed for good materialistic gains and blessings of Lord #Vishnu or some other specific wish. The day of the start of a Shri Narayan #Pooja can sometimes change depending upon the time which is required by the #narayan

read more
 Padmanabh Venkatesh Anushthan - Onlinepuja.com

#Padmanabh #Venkatesh #Anushthan caters to Lord Vishnu #Puja which is performed with a specific count of chant or Jaap of Vishnu Mantra. The mantra of Lord Vishnu connects the native or devotee to Lord Vishnu. This anushthan is generally performed for good materialistic gains and blessings of Lord #Vishnu or some other specific wish. The day of the start of a Shri Narayan #Pooja can sometimes change depending upon the time which is required by the

subhdeep1987

Ha, ha, I saw other answers of this type of question recently :D What happened suddenly? :D I thought everyone was saying we are going to win this World Cup and suddenly we aren't even in the final and that's supposed to be an unbiased answer :D We are so emotional :D #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
Do you think India is going to be out of the World Cup very quickly?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Ha, ha, I saw other answers of this type of question recently :D

What happened suddenly? :D

I thought everyone was saying we are going to win this World Cup and suddenly we aren't even in the final and that's supposed to be an unbiased answer :D

We are so emotional :D

subhdeep1987

Ha, ha, I saw other answers of this type of question recently :D What happened suddenly? :D I thought everyone was saying we are going to win this World Cup and suddenly we aren't even in the final and that's supposed to be an unbiased answer :D We are so emotional :D #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Ha, ha, I saw other answers of this type of question recently :D

I thought everyone was saying we are going to win this World Cup and suddenly we aren't even in the final and that's supposed to be an unbiased answer :D

subhdeep1987

read more

subhdeep1987

read more

subhdeep1987

read more

subhdeep1987

read more

subhdeep1987

read more

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification