Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imaloneinthecity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imaloneinthecity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lardki ko jaise promiss kare love shayeri ke sath ima, muhammad ali ima show you how great i am, baby ima bad boy i might hurt you, ima girl quotes, ima group of companies,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Gayathri

ALONE IN THE CITY

Morning rays kissed the window. She snoozed  the alarm and slept.It was 1 PM. She woke up and felt emptiness in the heart as she recollected all the lovely moments spent together. Her heart felt broken and alone in the city.Her mind told that she lives in the heart of her loved ones who dearly love her.   #yqbaba #love #aloneinthecity  #YoStoWriMo  #imaloneinthecity #shortstory

Ashu

It was 1:40 ki last local. Late from work to home, now need to go home in this last local. The train was totally empty. Nobody around. It was the scary time as you are alone in the whole bogie. But was yet happy that no humans were there. Humans are more haunted than the ghost and darkness. Well, I safely reached my destination. Now, I need to travel by rickshaw or any other transport facilities. But to my bad luck, I found none. The streets were totally void. Nobody was awake except the stree #ShortStory #imaloneinthecity #yostrowrimo #myfaveng_ashu

read more
Alone in the city.

//more in caption. It was 1:40 ki last local. Late from work to home, now need to go home in this last local. The train was totally empty. Nobody around. It was the scary time as you are alone in the whole bogie. But was yet happy that no humans were there. Humans are more haunted than the ghost and darkness. 

Well, I safely reached my destination. Now, I need to travel by rickshaw or any other transport facilities. But to my bad luck, I found none. The streets were totally void. Nobody was awake except the stree

Rahul Jadhav (@$ur_07)

अरे वक्त ही तो था गुजर गया
झूठा वादा था मुकर गया....!!

#!tz_@$ur__👹
#imaloneinthecity 
#imotions 
#brokensoul 
#broken_heart

harshit rastogi

In the city alone. I too am very crowded but I have lost myself. Those who support are many but those who support them have finished. I am very lonely, I have cried with this loneliness. Everyone is this pain, #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqpoem #imaloneinthecity #youstowrimo

read more
ALONE IN THE CITY
(POEM) In the city alone. 
I too am very crowded but
I have lost myself.
Those who support are many
but those who support them have finished. 
I am very lonely, 
I have cried with this loneliness.  
Everyone is this pain,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification