Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aloneinthecity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aloneinthecity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about alone love quotes in hindi, alone girl images with quotes, love quotes feeling alone, alone with happy status, sad and alone quotes in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Ujjawal Abhishek

Here's a longer #ShortStory prompt for the #day2 of #yostowrimo. #aloneinthecity Use all the lessons I gave today. Make it pacy and exciting. Either think of a plot before starting, or just start free writing and let the story take you to its natural end. The best ideas come while writing. If you're clueless on how to start, here are the first few lines: It was 2 in the night when the bus dropped me on the periphery of the city. There was no other human to be seen. Dogs howled from the distance #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
All one =Alone Here's a longer #shortstory prompt for the #day2 of #YoStoWriMo. #aloneinthecity

Use all the lessons I gave today. Make it pacy and exciting. Either think of a plot before starting, or just start free writing and let the story take you to its natural end. The best ideas come while writing. If you're clueless on how to start, here are the first few lines: It was 2 in the night when the bus dropped me on the periphery of the city. There was no other human to be seen. Dogs howled from the distance

Gayathri

ALONE IN THE CITY

Morning rays kissed the window. She snoozed  the alarm and slept.It was 1 PM. She woke up and felt emptiness in the heart as she recollected all the lovely moments spent together. Her heart felt broken and alone in the city.Her mind told that she lives in the heart of her loved ones who dearly love her.   #yqbaba #love #aloneinthecity  #YoStoWriMo  #imaloneinthecity #shortstory

கவிதாயினி

Here's a longer #ShortStory prompt for the #day2 of #yostowrimo. #aloneinthecity Use all the lessons I gave today. Make it pacy and exciting. Either think of a plot before starting, or just start free writing and let the story take you to its natural end. The best ideas come while writing. If you're clueless on how to start, here are the first few lines: It was 2 in the night when the bus dropped me on the periphery of the city. There was no other human to be seen. Dogs howled from the distance #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
ஓடிகொண்டிருந்த 
நகரத்தின் 
வாயில்கள் 
இன்று 
நரகமகவே 
தெரிகிறது 
அவன்
 இன்மையால்  Here's a longer #shortstory prompt for the #day2 of #YoStoWriMo. #aloneinthecity

Use all the lessons I gave today. Make it pacy and exciting. Either think of a plot before starting, or just start free writing and let the story take you to its natural end. The best ideas come while writing. If you're clueless on how to start, here are the first few lines: It was 2 in the night when the bus dropped me on the periphery of the city. There was no other human to be seen. Dogs howled from the distance

Hari Varma

ALONE IN THE CITY In spite of being a full marathon runner, I felt breathless after running just a few hundred metres. It is not my physical strength that was failing me. It was the insane pressure in my mind. I need to reach home as soon as I can. That is all that matters. It is almost midnight and raining heavily. Occasional lightning and thunder slowed me down a bit. The empty road came alive suddenly a group of riders passing by on their Harveys. They were screaming with the excitement of #Dream #ShortStory #yqbaba #lockdown #newnormal #yostowrimo #varmaji #aloneinthecity

read more
ALONE IN THE CITY

In spite of being a full marathon runner, I felt breathless after running just a few hundred metres. It is not my physical strength that was failing me. It was the insane pressure in my mind. I need to reach home as soon as I can. That is all that matters. 

It is almost midnight and raining heavily. Occasional lightning and thunder slowed me down a bit. The empty road came alive suddenly a group of riders passing by on their Harveys. They were screaming with the excitement of speed in this heavy rain. I tried to stop them and ask for a lift. None stopped. Where are they going in so much hurry? Jobless people enjoy the deserted roads that too in the night! My God, will everything be over before I reach? Totally drenched, I dragged my feet as much as possible. Wind was powerful. The thick rain added to the scare. 

Suddenly, a massive lightning fell on the ground which blinded my eyes. Something very heavy brushed my nose and fell on the road with a loud thud across the road. I froze for a moment and slowly opened my eyes, to realise that it was a huge tree trunk of a tall tree that just missed me. It was all dark.
(Read full in Caption)  ALONE IN THE CITY

In spite of being a full marathon runner, I felt breathless after running just a few hundred metres. It is not my physical strength that was failing me. It was the insane pressure in my mind. I need to reach home as soon as I can. That is all that matters. 

It is almost midnight and raining heavily. Occasional lightning and thunder slowed me down a bit. The empty road came alive suddenly a group of riders passing by on their Harveys. They were screaming with the excitement of

Paradoxical Penman

I heard the church bells ringing as soon as I arrived at the bus stand. Lockdown had been imposed due to the virus outbreak. I had been able to hitchhike a ride with some strangers. Eerie silence was engulfing, there was not a single soul there once they dropped me and went ahead to their destination. I had an exam the following day. So I had to find a hotel to stay the night. I searched for rooms nearby with no avail. I had to pass 8-10 hours. So, I found an open space, took a seat, opened my phone and started browsing. I was tired therefore I dozed off after a few minutes. It was an intersection, lights were on but suddenly I heard a screeching sound in my ears but when I woke up the lights were out and I felt a car suddenly approaching me with its headlights on full beam. It didn't stop, I felt it was going to run over me. I jumped off the platform to save my life, then my eyes opened for real and I found my body falling to the ground. I stood up shaking off the dirt of my pants. As I was cleaning up my pants, the lights went out again. A car was approaching towards me uncontrolled. I already had a test run few seconds before. So I jumped off to save myself. I have never believed in things like premonition but after what I had just experienced, my thoughts were bound to change. Alone in the city that night I became a believer. #yostowrimo #aloneinthecity

read more
Alone in the city
 I heard the church bells ringing as soon as I arrived at the bus stand. Lockdown had been imposed due to the virus outbreak. I had been able to hitchhike a ride with some strangers. Eerie silence was engulfing, there was not a single soul there once they dropped me and went ahead to their destination. 
I had an exam the following day. So I had to find a hotel to stay the night. I searched for rooms nearby with no avail. I had to pass 8-10 hours. So, I found an open space, took a seat, opened my phone and started browsing. I was tired therefore I dozed off after a few minutes. 
It was an intersection, lights were on but suddenly I heard a screeching sound in my ears but when I woke up the lights were out and I felt a car suddenly approaching me with its headlights on full beam. It didn't stop, I felt it was going to run over me. I jumped off the platform to save my life, then my eyes opened for real and I found my body falling to the ground. 
I stood up shaking off the dirt of my pants. As I was cleaning up my pants, the lights went out again. A car was approaching towards me uncontrolled. I already had a test run few seconds before. So I jumped off to save myself. 
I have never believed in things like premonition but after what I had just experienced, my thoughts were bound to change. Alone in the city that night I became a believer. 
#yostowrimo #aloneinthecity

Anuj Jain

But this was not the first time that i was alone in a city. My job as a contract killer always came with unforseen difficulties. This time i was flustered as the entire city became empty as if in a curfew as the evening approached. Now my deadline was tomorrow and my reputation was at stake, never had i ever failed to do my job. But how on earth will i find the target now. What is happening. I asked the single person seen running in a hurry. Oh he is coming was all he said without stopping a sec #ShortStory #day2 #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #aloneinthecity

read more
But this was not the first time that i was alone in a city.
My job as a contract killer always came with unforseen difficulties.
This time i was flustered as the entire city became empty as if in a curfew as the evening approached.
Now my deadline was tomorrow and my reputation was at stake, never had i ever failed to do my job.
But how on earth will i find the target now.
What is happening.
I asked the single person seen running in a hurry.
Oh he is coming was all he said without stopping a second.
I was wondering what to do when i felt my stomach go squemish seeing the giant cyclops eyeing me .
Rooted to the place i was unable to even move my hands to draw my revolver when all of a sudden he spat on me.
I woke up with a startle all drenched and my roommate laughing hysterically with an empty pail in hand. But this was not the first time that i was alone in a city.
My job as a contract killer always came with unforseen difficulties.
This time i was flustered as the entire city became empty as if in a curfew as the evening approached.
Now my deadline was tomorrow and my reputation was at stake, never had i ever failed to do my job.
But how on earth will i find the target now.
What is happening.
I asked the single person seen running in a hurry.
Oh he is coming was all he said without stopping a sec

Snigdharani Panda

read more
          A girl was there in a city named alone city. She lived alone in her house. Her father and mother had been died in a road accident. She was then 20 years old. Her mind was well-matured due to her situation. She was doing a part time job for living in a good situation. Also studied in a college for being well-educated. But she was feeling alone, because she had no one to share her sadness. No one gave her company. She was always in sad mood. One day she met a boy who had changed her life. The boy loved her so much. He was doing a good job in a good company and well settled. He loved the girl as no one could love that way. After some years they were married to each other and lived a happy life. Alone life of the girls had been become to a happy life.  Here's a longer #shortstory prompt for the #day2 of #YoStoWriMo. #aloneinthecity

Akthari Begum

read more
Walk around town at the night
Early in the morning we left the 
City for home by bus,and enjoy the trip. Here's a longer #shortstory prompt for the #day2 of #YoStoWriMo. #aloneinthecity

Akthari Begum

read more
in night timing too late chat with friends
Then the next day bus missed.
Then see the city and enjoyed.  Here's a longer #shortstory prompt for the #day2 of #YoStoWriMo. #aloneinthecity

Chavi Saxena

read more
It was past midnight, and only the waves were whispering, while frolicking near the shore. Never had I ever seen, nor imagined such an abandoned sight along the marine drive of Mumbai, at any given hour! I could not hear a human soul, nor the horns of any vehicles passing by. I had been sitting here, near that old old tree for the past half an hour, but luckily none of the patrolling policemen had noticed or sensed me yet! The night breeze was cool and I had just been enjoying it without any thoughts to ponder on! 
As I got up to take a serene stroll on the pavement, an aged brown dog, stood up in shock and began his sad long cry, aiming towards the sky!
So far, this lockdown had been going down too well for me...coz when does the soul from another world ever get to roam around with such liberty in this bustling world of the living? could this be my new normal?...I wondered, as I walked right through some trees with my, oh so alluring inverted feet, and disappeared into the wind, with a feeling of contentment, having not freaked out a single soul tonight, with my presence!

-Chavi Here's a longer #shortstory prompt for the #day2 of #yostowrimo. #aloneinthecity

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification