Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cloudburst Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cloudburst Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cloudburst is a type of, cloudburst in india, cloudburst meaning in marathi, cloudburst in mumbai, cloudburst in uttarakhand,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

ARTI DEVI(Modern Mira Bai)

#love_shayari #love_shayari #लव #शायरी #कविता #viral Love #कॉमेडी On the night of July 31, 2024, a severe cloudburst hit various parts of Himachal Pradesh, including Kullu, Mandi, and Shimla districts. The sudden heavy rain caused flash floods, landslides, and widespread damage. The cloudburst mainly affected the villages of Samej in Rampur, Sangam Nalluh in Kaza, and several areas in Kullu and Mandi. These places saw severe flooding, with rivers overflowing and roads being washed away. Read #भक्ति #himachalpradesh

read more

Amit Jotwani

The monsoon can be very addictive. #erotica #cloudburst #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
You 
tease me 
with your fleeting 
premonsoon shower. 

Hooked, 
I trace hope lines 
of unbridled ardour 
in the clouds 
you ooze. 

Nothing less 
than a cloudburst 
will do. 

Not surprised, 
that drench & quench rhyme. 

The monsoon can be very addictive.
#erotica #cloudburst #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

On bended knees I lean,
grateful in philtre heaven ;
to slurp the nectarean spill, 
from your moist essence. 
I climb the surfer's waves, 
to be eagerly drenched, 
in your imploding cloudburst;
parched slave to my wanton.  #philtre #heaven #NectareanSpill #drench #cloudburst #implode #wanton #parched #slave #wave #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Shahana Parveen

I couldn't hold them anymore. #yqbaba #cloudburst #boostthyself #tears #tmpd #arthub

read more
This was nothing but a cloudburst 
that I was holding for so long in my eyes. I couldn't hold them anymore.

#yqbaba
#cloudburst 
#boostthyself 
#tears
#tmpd

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification