Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best philtre Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best philtre Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do in phi phi island, where to stay in phi phi island, where to stay in phi phi, places to stay in phi phi, song the sung phi tap 9,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Amit Jotwani

The lust I feed, 
with your philtre seed, 
violently sucks me in 
through your eager pores. 

Your ivory skin, 
my ebony desire, 
play a game of chess, 
but without the board. 

#lust #feed #philtre #seed #ivory #ebony #desire #suck #pore #eager #chess #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

All that I ask 
is to let me bask
in your ungentle rain 
smudging the crimson stain
stamped on my lips
slurping the philtre drips
tightening the passion noose 
with your viscous ooze
limitless zest 
minimal rest
once again we start 
with my sharpened dart
hope we maintain this trend 
with lust, our straightforward friend. 

#bask #ungentle #rain #philtre #viscous #ooze #start #dart #lust #friend #passion #lips #drip #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Open your mind
young lady, 
let me impregnate 
your barren dreams 
with the moist seeds 
of my philtre desire.
An internal monsoon awaits, 
to cleanse us, drench us
with our unalloyed fire.  #open #mind #desire #philtre #drench #cleanse #unalloyed #fire #lady #moist #seed #barren #dreams #impregnate #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

On bended knees I lean,
grateful in philtre heaven ;
to slurp the nectarean spill, 
from your moist essence. 
I climb the surfer's waves, 
to be eagerly drenched, 
in your imploding cloudburst;
parched slave to my wanton.  #philtre #heaven #NectareanSpill #drench #cloudburst #implode #wanton #parched #slave #wave #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

I showered in the monsoon, 
emanating from your wet triangle ;
darting tongue meeting liquid flames, 
philtre vapours, viscous condensate, 
a perennial surging wave source ;
I ride the surf home.  #monsoon #shower #LiquidFlames #wave #surge #philtre #vapour #viscous #condensate #surf #ride #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The politics of lust,                                               flesh overwhelming distrust;                             demure facade fades,                                            when eager skin serenades.                             The philtre juices that ooze,                               when our inhibitions we lose;                              friction moves on silky street,                           tug of war between the sheets.  , #lust #flesh #philtre #friction #skin #serenade #tugofwar #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification