Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wspoetryfest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wspoetryfest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wsp status, sayari davlod wsp, oet exam centre in mumbai, oet writing sample, oet writing,

• 9 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Rules- L1-10 syllables, L2-7 L3-6 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATpoetrydaytwincollab • A World Poetry Day Special Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your soulful words. 🤗 It's a dual collab challenge. 😁 • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁 #yqbaba #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #wspoetryfest #wshaiku

read more
"KIMO ISRAEL VERSION HAIKU"

POETRY is unconsciously happen
Not Consciously if it is
Then it's a complete junk Rules- L1-10 syllables, L2-7
L3-6

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁  #ATpoetrydaytwincollab • A World Poetry Day Special Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your soulful words. 🤗 It's a dual collab challenge. 😁  

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁

Cerebral Derange

Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest. Poetry form:- Haiku Theme :- Beginning (of anything) #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wshaiku #wsfreepen

read more
technically failed
Some poems But every
word is still alive Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest.

Poetry form:-

Haiku

Theme :-
Beginning (of anything)

Cerebral Derange

Rules- L1-10 syllables, L2-7 L3-6 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATpoetrydaytwincollab • A World Poetry Day Special Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your soulful words. 🤗 It's a dual collab challenge. 😁 • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁 #yqbaba #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #wspoetryfest #wshaiku

read more
"KIMO ISRAEL VERSION HAIKU"

POETRY is unconsciously happen
Not Consciously if it is
Then it's a complete junk Rules- L1-10 syllables, L2-7
L3-6

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁  #ATpoetrydaytwincollab • A World Poetry Day Special Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your soulful words. 🤗 It's a dual collab challenge. 😁  

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁

Cerebral Derange

Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest. Poetry form:- Haiku Theme :- Beginning (of anything) #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wshaiku #wsfreepen

read more
technically failed
Some poems But every
word is still alive Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest.

Haiku

Beginning (of anything)

Anuj Jain

Journey 
A Haiku.

Journey unexplored
Destination is obscure
Death no conclusion #at2by30poems 
#wspoetryfest 
#haiku 
#wshaiku #yqbaba 
#aestheticthoughts 
#atnapowrimo 
#napowrimo

Anuj Jain

Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge. Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme with each other. * Line 1: 7-10 syllables A * #yourquote #scribbles #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wsfreepen #wslimmerick

read more
I must confess i am a silly goat
Went to the laundry to get a new coat
In this world  are idiots  
And too there are oafs
I want to upstage everyone and gloat Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge.  

Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. 

A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme with each other.
* Line 1: 7-10 syllables A

Anuj Jain

Here comes our Second Challenge of the Poetry fest. An Acrostic poem. Acrostic poem An acrostic is a poem (or other form of writing) in which the first letter (or syllable, or word) of each line (or paragraph, or other recurring feature in the text) spells out a word, message or the alphabet. The word comes from the French term acrostiche. As a form of constrained writing, an acrostic can be used as a mnemonic device to aid memory retrieval. Relatively simple acrostics may merely spell out th #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Fest #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wsacrostics

read more
Write a poem they said
Right now in the time limit
I can't be so efficient
Talent too I'm deficient
Oh! how i wish i could collab
Still searching for some ideas
Please excuse my inefficiencies
Had i been as capable as you
Easily i could express too
Rest assured i would have done
Exercised my vocabulary and written Here comes our Second Challenge of the Poetry fest.

An Acrostic poem.

Acrostic poem
An acrostic is a poem (or other form of writing) in which the first letter (or syllable, or word) of each line (or paragraph, or other recurring feature in the text) spells out a word, message or the alphabet. The word comes from the French term acrostiche.  As a form of constrained writing, an acrostic can be used as a mnemonic device to aid memory retrieval.
Relatively simple acrostics may merely spell out th

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest. Poetry form:- Haiku Theme :- Beginning (of anything) #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wshaiku

read more
Dandelions bloomed;
when the frost upon this heart
melted into dew... Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest.

Haiku

Beginning (of anything)

Rabiya Nizam

I am sorry Writosphere- TheScribbleZone I was unable to complete the Collab due to network issue as the BG had become completely black. So I Screenshot that before completing. Hope you don't mind. #wsnaani #wspoetryfest #wrscribblezone

read more

I am sorry Writosphere- TheScribbleZone  I was unable to complete the Collab due to network issue as the BG had become completely black. So I Screenshot that before completing. Hope you don't mind.

#wsnaani #wspoetryfest 
#wrscribblezone

Rabiya Nizam

My try.. I don't know if this is good. 🙏 Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge. Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme wi #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wsfreepen #wslimmerick

read more
One fine day I made soup
For a seven people group,
But an uninvited guest intervened
Winged mouse dived in the blend
And we sat with empty Scoop. My try.. I don't know if this is good. 🙏

Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge.  

Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. 

A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme wi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification