Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wsfreepen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wsfreepen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wsfa 3, wsfa weather, wsfc service, wsfcs virtual academy, wsfc cluster error 19471,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest. Poetry form:- Haiku Theme :- Beginning (of anything) #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wshaiku #wsfreepen

read more
technically failed
Some poems But every
word is still alive Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest.

Poetry form:-

Haiku

Theme :-
Beginning (of anything)

Cerebral Derange

Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest. Poetry form:- Haiku Theme :- Beginning (of anything) #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wshaiku #wsfreepen

read more
technically failed
Some poems But every
word is still alive Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest.

Haiku

Beginning (of anything)

Anuj Jain

Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge. Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme with each other. * Line 1: 7-10 syllables A * #yourquote #scribbles #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wsfreepen #wslimmerick

read more
I must confess i am a silly goat
Went to the laundry to get a new coat
In this world  are idiots  
And too there are oafs
I want to upstage everyone and gloat Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge.  

Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. 

A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme with each other.
* Line 1: 7-10 syllables A

Rabiya Nizam

My try.. I don't know if this is good. 🙏 Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge. Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme wi #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wsfreepen #wslimmerick

read more
One fine day I made soup
For a seven people group,
But an uninvited guest intervened
Winged mouse dived in the blend
And we sat with empty Scoop. My try.. I don't know if this is good. 🙏

Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge.  

A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme wi

Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge. Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme with each other. * Line 1: 7-10 syllables A * #yqbaba #scribbles #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wsfreepen #wslimmerick

read more
Licking ice cream from the cup
And giving cookies to her pup
She was having fun 
And water splashed on thy bun
Making her to chase hills up. Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge.  

A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme with each other.
* Line 1: 7-10 syllables A

read more
journey within
began when seashells and
story pierce thyself. Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest.

Haiku

Beginning (of anything)

A NEW DAWN

My try.. I don't know if this is good. 🙏 Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge. Write a “LIMMERICK” on the theme “FOOD” on the given background. A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme wi #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wsfreepen #wslimmerick

read more
One fine day I made soup
For a seven people group,
But an uninvited guest intervened
Winged mouse dived in the blend
And we sat with empty Scoop. My try.. I don't know if this is good. 🙏

Good evening friends, Here comes the 3rd challenge.  

A limerick is a short and fun five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description,with a distinctive rhythm. The first, second and fifth lines are longer than the third and fourth lines.The longer A lines rhyme with each other and the shorter B lines rhyme wi

Shiv Anand

Sunshine Thank you so much for poking Geetha Raj Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest. Poetry form:- Haiku #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wspoetryfest #wshaiku #wsfreepen

read more
        Real love sparks
        even on no moon
         light night also Sunshine

Thank you so much for poking Geetha Raj Hello Writers So here comes our first Challenge for the poetry fest.

Haiku

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification