Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gereochuko Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gereochuko Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about richard gere quotes, hum itne ger shayri 0, richard gere instagram, cecil smøger 10, richard gere movies,

• 6 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Abid

He wondered how such a simple thing like a reflection of an almond shape could shine brighter than stars. Its possibility was unexplainable. Diamonds, gems, nothing compared to the twinkle and sparkle in her eyes. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #gereochuko #chukscollab #Eyes #silentwarrior #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gere Ochuko Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
After drying every tear from her eyes, 
She looked for dreams beneath those lashes,
She had imaginations as high as the skies
And now like a Phoenix she would rise from the ashes.  He wondered how such a simple thing like a reflection of an almond shape could shine brighter than stars. Its possibility was unexplainable. Diamonds, gems, nothing compared to the twinkle and sparkle in her eyes. 

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse 
#gereochuko #chukscollab #eyes #silentwarrior
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Gere Ochuko 
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Love..💝 // Feel free to Collab // #lovediaries #collabwithsapna #yqlove #newwritersclub #sapnawrites #mysunshine #gereochuko #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sunshine ❤ Collaborating with Gere Ochuko Collaborating with Pinki Das

read more
If it doesn't have a
 flow ,
It is not love Love..💝

// Feel free to Collab //

#lovediaries #collabwithsapna #yqlove #newwritersclub #sapnawrites #mysunshine #gereochuko #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Sunshine ❤      
Collaborating with Pinki Das

Poonam Suyal

We all deserve standing ovation at some point in our lives. #yqbaba #yqmuse #yqquotes #gereochuko #chukscollab #Deserve #dedicated P.S: while collaborating, please do not remove my caption or hashtag, simply add yours to it. Thank you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gere Ochuko

read more
We need to cherish ....
each and everything....
we get in life We all deserve standing ovation at some point in our lives. 

#yqbaba #yqmuse #yqquotes 
#gereochuko #chukscollab 
#deserve #dedicated 

P.S: while collaborating, please do not remove my caption or hashtag, simply add yours to it. Thank you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Be the climax of your story #yqbaba #story #newwritersclub #yqmuse #yqquotes #gereochuko #oneliner #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gere Ochuko Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
Be your own story  Be the climax of your story

#yqbaba #story #newwritersclub #yqmuse #yqquotes #gereochuko #oneliner  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

Poonam Suyal

I hope you find the courage to set yourself free from everything that's holding you back from moving on. #yqbaba #yqchallenge #gereochuko #newwritersclub #yqmuse #yqquotes #oneliner #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gere Ochuko Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
I hope you find ways to heal yourself. I hope you find the courage to set yourself free from everything that's holding you back from moving on. 
 #yqbaba #yqchallenge #gereochuko #newwritersclub #yqmuse #yqquotes #oneliner  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Art by Muhammad salah #yqbaba #yqquotes #gereochuko #Heartbeat #Stars #writer #yourquote Collaborating with Olatunde Brain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gere Ochuko Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
I've never felt that..
we are apart
Cause no matter what happens..
we can never part Art by Muhammad salah
#yqbaba #yqquotes 
#gereochuko #heartbeat
#stars #writer #yourquote
Collaborating with Olatunde Brain          #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Be your own person regardless of their worth. #yqbaba #writersclub #yqquotes #gereochuko #instawriters #inspirationalquotes #yqthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gere Ochuko Collaborating with Srinika Naidu Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
Be who you are
Your own HERO
Regardless of who is...
and who is not with you  Be your own person regardless of their worth.
#yqbaba  #writersclub #yqquotes #gereochuko #instawriters #inspirationalquotes #yqthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Srinika Naidu

Poonam Suyal

Yes! I am broken But even broken stars lights up the sky. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #gereochuko #wordstoliveby #yqlife #Inspiration #sumnewrites #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gere Ochuko Collaborating with Sum Sumne Collaborating with Henry Kolge

read more
The more situations break me....
more I emerge out as a fighter
No one can stop me Yes! I am broken
But even broken stars lights up the sky.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #gereochuko #wordstoliveby #yqlife  #inspiration 
#sumnewrites #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sum Sumne
Collaborating with Henry Kolge

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

A person or situation can't be the reason to be bad, it's a decision made wholly because there is a choice of being good too. No excuse can be held for being bad, none. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #gereochuko #writersclub #silentwarrior #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gere Ochuko Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Saba Akhtar

read more
There's no excuse for being  failure A person or situation can't be the reason to be bad, it's a decision made wholly because there is a choice of being good too. No excuse can be held for being bad, none.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse
#gereochuko #writersclub #silentwarrior #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima 
Collaborating with Saba Akhtar

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Love..💝 // Feel free to Collab // #lovediaries #collabwithsapna #yqlove #newwritersclub #sapnawrites #mysunshine #gereochuko #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sunshine ❤ Collaborating with Gere Ochuko

read more
If there is no unknown 
vacuum in the mind house, 
it is not love. Love..💝

// Feel free to Collab //

#lovediaries #collabwithsapna #yqlove #newwritersclub #sapnawrites #mysunshine #gereochuko #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Sunshine ❤      
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification