Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterto_mybeloved Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterto_mybeloved Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend, let me love you video song download hdvidz 0, love letter to wife in tamil 50,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Date: 07th July 2021 To the person who's destined of tying the knot with the one I love, "Ah man! I ain't lucky as are you." You're not only a blessed boy but also a gentle person who deserves to marry such a wonderful girl. I won't be able to end this letter if I start describing about her as her beauty is recurring and non-terminating. It is a beautiful day today and you both deserve to be happy on this auspicious day. Life has been a series of highs and lows for me and would always be, beca #yqbaba #yqlove #letting_go #ami_prk #the_undervalued_nib #poet_poetess_lovestory #onemore_reason_toloveher #letterto_mybeloved

read more
Date: 07th July 2021

To the person who's destined
of tying the knot with the one I love,

"Ah man! I ain't lucky as are you."
You're not only a blessed boy but also a gentle person who deserves to marry such a wonderful girl. I won't be able to end this letter if I start describing about her as her beauty is recurring and non-terminating.
It is a beautiful day today and you both deserve to be happy on this auspicious day.

//FULL LETTER CAPTIONED// Date: 07th July 2021

To the person who's destined of tying the knot with the one I love,

"Ah man! I ain't lucky as are you."
You're not only a blessed boy but also a gentle person who deserves to marry such a wonderful girl. I won't be able to end this letter if I start describing about her as her beauty is recurring and non-terminating.
It is a beautiful day today and you both deserve to be happy on this auspicious day. Life has been a series of highs and lows for me and would always be, beca

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification