Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letting_go Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letting_go Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about letting go of the one you love, letting go of someone you love quotes and sayings, letting the one you love go quotes, letting go of love quotes and sayings, quotes about change and love and letting go,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories

HintsOfHeart.

#letting_go. Good_Night💖 #लव #good_night😍

read more

Death_Lover

Lakshmi Menon

Hurt a little before you let go #letting_go #hurtfeelings #Life

read more

Bizz_are_ Soul

Once, you could only make me love you, capturing my world with yourself… I could only have eyes on you, your smell,captivated #HeartBreak #musings #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #lovingsomeone #letting_go #painoflovingsomeone

read more
Once,
you could only
make me love you,
capturing my world
with yourself…

(Rest in Caption) Once,
you could only
make me love you,
capturing my world
with yourself…

I could only have eyes on you,
your smell,captivated

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Date: 07th July 2021 To the person who's destined of tying the knot with the one I love, "Ah man! I ain't lucky as are you." You're not only a blessed boy but also a gentle person who deserves to marry such a wonderful girl. I won't be able to end this letter if I start describing about her as her beauty is recurring and non-terminating. It is a beautiful day today and you both deserve to be happy on this auspicious day. Life has been a series of highs and lows for me and would always be, beca #yqbaba #yqlove #letting_go #ami_prk #the_undervalued_nib #poet_poetess_lovestory #onemore_reason_toloveher #letterto_mybeloved

read more
Date: 07th July 2021

To the person who's destined
of tying the knot with the one I love,

"Ah man! I ain't lucky as are you."
You're not only a blessed boy but also a gentle person who deserves to marry such a wonderful girl. I won't be able to end this letter if I start describing about her as her beauty is recurring and non-terminating.
It is a beautiful day today and you both deserve to be happy on this auspicious day.

//FULL LETTER CAPTIONED// Date: 07th July 2021

To the person who's destined of tying the knot with the one I love,

"Ah man! I ain't lucky as are you."
You're not only a blessed boy but also a gentle person who deserves to marry such a wonderful girl. I won't be able to end this letter if I start describing about her as her beauty is recurring and non-terminating.
It is a beautiful day today and you both deserve to be happy on this auspicious day. Life has been a series of highs and lows for me and would always be, beca

Diwa

/diwa/ i accept.

#holding_on #letting_go #heartbreak #loss #yqbaba

Viraj Kunte

#letting_go is difficult but in the end, it will work out as the #best_for_you Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is the day I realised that maturity is how quickly one can learn to let go of a incompatible person, a feeling or a situation... #letting_go is difficult but in the end, it will work out as the #best_for_you
Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Viraj Kunte

#letting_go is difficult but in the end, it will work out as the #best_for_you Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is the day I realised that maturity is how quickly one can learn to let go of a incompatible person, a feeling or a situation... #letting_go is difficult but in the end, it will work out as the #best_for_you
Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification