Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tdd_feels Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tdd_feels Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how it feels to be in love quotes, what being in love feels like quotes, who feels the love, what true love feels like quotes, love feels so good quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

The Dream Doodler

This is for my that magic girl who made this Valentine's week super special for me. She's none other than Anshika di ❤️. This is specifically also for every golden heart and magical souls I met here ❤️ _______________ My magic girl My magic girl Girl girl girl girl... My magic girl #Music #yqbaba #yqdidi #restzone #rzblinddate #rzsongdedication #tdd_feels #songrecreation

read more
     This is for my that magic girl who made this Valentine's week super special for me. She's none other than Anshika di ❤️. This is specifically also for every golden heart and magical souls I met here ❤️

My magic girl
My magic girl
Girl girl girl girl...
My magic girl

The Dream Doodler

Nominated by Sumana SuMa, just a random scribbling of something in ... Is it upto the mark? #pnppendemic #nomineeday6 #pnpdaadid6 #yqbaba #yqdidi #tdd_feels

read more
"Hello poet, what's up?" is a common phrase to hear
What can literature give? Study hard for a wonderful career
Where do you live, in reality or in imaginations?
You aren't fit for the world dear,
Aha! Your twists of language, problem it creates, oh yeah
Why can't they understand, it's just a thing?
This is just a thing which matters, matters giving a calm and pleasure
Is it my duty to make them understand, for what and how
For what and how do poets matter?
Don't they have any dreams, of any sort?
Why do they blame and why do they judge, 
Why do they restrict the flight of a bird?
 Nominated by Sumana  SuMa, just a random scribbling of something in ...
Is it upto the mark?

#pnppendemic
#nomineeday6 
#pnpdaadid6
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi

The Dream Doodler

I got support to live once again Oh dear life, cheers to you! I got once again a bar to stand After falling in this void, once again. I got some O2 in this breathless air Touch of a zephyr, in a tearing storm Most uncannily, most unconditional I got my love, not in shine but in black and blue and white #quotestitchers #qsbm #tdd_feels #tdd_poem #qsbmp65 #pulserapidfire3 #qsbmday49 #qsbmbonus49

read more
//"Rhymes aren't life, live on a real beat"
Let them say, how can I supress my own voice!
Another time I'll lose my love, my soul, 
don't I have a ticket to live?
"Poets can live only in poetries, 
not in this blabbering zilch"// I got support to live once again
Oh dear life, cheers to you! 
I got once again a bar to stand
After falling in this void, once again. 
I got some O2 in this breathless air
Touch of a zephyr, in a tearing storm
Most uncannily, most unconditional
I got my love, not in shine but in black and blue and white

The Dream Doodler

( Invites for collab and mentions are for suggestions. ) DO READ THE CAPTION, THERE'S A LOT OF QUESTIONS. (Comparative suggestions over two languages and constructive criticisms are heartily welcomed) আজ মোমবাতিগুলো নিভে গেছে, আগুনটাও আজ ধিকিয়ে গেছে, তবু, #yqbaba #tdd_bengali #tdd_feels #tdd_musings #tdd_poem

read more
          ( Invites for collab and mentions are for suggestions. )

DO READ THE CAPTION, THERE'S A LOT OF QUESTIONS.

(Comparative suggestions over two languages and constructive criticisms are heartily welcomed)

আজ মোমবাতিগুলো নিভে গেছে,
আগুনটাও আজ ধিকিয়ে গেছে, তবু,

The Dream Doodler

I need some stimulations to run my thoughts and they are many. Coming to the context, yesterday I was reading my friends' impression diary while I came across a friend's writing saying, "Tui ektu plz onnoder jnno character certificate bar korata bondho korte paris" ( This particular expression in Bengali means: Can you please stop giving character certificates to others!). This was intentionally written and was very wisely scratched down, but my strong insight identified the expression. Now why #yqbaba #Judgement #yqdidi #twoliner #quotestitchers #tdd_feels #jerksnshivers #raw_emotions

read more
"Oh c'mon! Don't come to judge me in your own shoes."

Aren't we ourselves judging the other side by saying this?

I need some stimulations to run my thoughts and they are many. Coming to the context, yesterday I was reading my friends' impression diary while I came across a friend's writing saying, "Tui ektu plz onnoder jnno character certificate bar korata bondho korte paris" ( This particular expression in Bengali means: Can you please stop giving character certificates to others!). This was intentionally written and was very wisely scratched down, but my strong insight identified the expression. Now why

The Dream Doodler

And all the nation is mourning over Sushant Singh Rajput's death till now... A mere truth- death... What's in the death? Million dies, what's the point of mourning? Are the people crying on a death- a suicide- a mental health murder or are they crying for he is an idol for many? No that's not the actual fact... Fact lies here that after his death many dumb voices screamed out... And this very shriek led naked many of the discrepancies of people's conscience... Yeah! Many... Be a very mediocre m #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #nepotism #tdd_feels #tdd_speaksonpolitics

read more
//Ab raja ka beta raja nahi banega,
Raja woh banega jo haqdaar hoga...
(A dialogue from the movie "Super 30")

Our heart feels like that but our mindset 
resist us from performing the same... // And all the nation is mourning over Sushant Singh Rajput's death till now... A mere truth- death... What's in the death? Million dies, what's the point of mourning? Are the people crying on a death- a suicide- a mental health murder or are they crying for he is an idol for many? No that's not the actual fact... 
Fact lies here that after his death many dumb voices screamed out... And this very shriek led naked many of the discrepancies of people's conscience... Yeah! Many... Be a very mediocre m

The Dream Doodler

Image source: people.desktopnexus.com #yqbaba #tdd_oneliners #tdd_feels #tdd #yqenglish #oneliner #yqdidi

read more
We  are  just  the  carrier  of  life  of  our  own  reflections... Image source: people.desktopnexus.com
#yqbaba #tdd_oneliners #tdd_feels #tdd #yqenglish #oneliner #yqdidi

The Dream Doodler

Yup! That's how you can deal with everything in this world... _________________________________ Collab on this meme template by Faria Jahan❤ Rules for this challenge: 👉Multiple entries allowed. 👉Time limit is Tomorrow (Saturday) 06:00 pm #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCmeme_3 #tdd_feels

read more
End
your
feelings! Yup! That's how you can deal with everything in this world...

Rules for this challenge:

👉Multiple entries allowed.
👉Time limit is Tomorrow (Saturday) 06:00 pm

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification