Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DnDVanMahotsav Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DnDVanMahotsav Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about posters on van mahotsav with slogans, life and works of ludwig van beethoven, poem on van mahotsav day in hindi, what is the setting in flipped by wendelin van draanen, van mahotsav is celebrated in the month of,

• 3 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sweta

HERE PRESENTING Team #GreensPower 's "TREE OF SERVICE". Contributing below my share of lines for our 6- liner poem: When the ex-kiddo in me was out of sorts; It extended its fruitiest arms, entreating me to assort! —Faria Jahan❤— When the present-adult in me was in blues for lacking an abode, Its large woody trunk; to fufill my need, blissfully it bestowed. #kindness #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfService

read more
When the present-adult in me was in blues for lacking an abode,
Its large woody trunk; to fufill my need, blissfully it bestowed. HERE PRESENTING Team #GreensPower 's "TREE OF SERVICE".
Contributing below my share of lines for our 6- liner poem:
When the ex-kiddo in me was out of sorts;
It extended its fruitiest arms, entreating me to assort!
—Faria Jahan❤—

When the present-adult in me was in blues for lacking an abode,
Its large woody trunk; to fufill my need, blissfully it bestowed.

Sweta

Presenting 🎀 Team #GreensPower 's "TREE OF RESILIENCE & LETTING GO". Contributing my share of lines— 🌳/// Tree of Resilience & Letting Go ///🌳 My leaves may shed, I may look dead; Still my resilience blooms me again, new saplings grow right there where I'm slain; #Courage #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfResilience

read more
Letting go is in my genes; my colour may fade, defunct limbs may spread,
Still my hopes spring high; I bounce in the storm without a rein. Presenting 🎀 Team #GreensPower 's  "TREE OF RESILIENCE & LETTING GO".

Contributing my share of lines—
🌳/// Tree of Resilience & Letting Go ///🌳

My leaves may shed, I may look dead;
Still my resilience blooms me again,
new saplings grow right there where I'm slain;

Sweta

PRESENTING Team #GreensPower 's "TREE OF BELONGINGNESS". HERE, CONTRIBUTING MY SHARE OF LINES TO THIS POEM ON "BELONGINGNESS TOWARDS FAMILY & LAND". Trees breath life into the living, Making all thrive is the sin they're committing; — FARIA JAHAN❤ — Trees anchor the soil; curb it from eroding, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #belongingness #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfBelongingness

read more
Trees anchor the soil; curb it from eroding,
They maintain the ecosystem, still they're vanishing !  PRESENTING Team #GreensPower 's  "TREE OF BELONGINGNESS". 
HERE, CONTRIBUTING MY SHARE OF LINES TO THIS POEM ON "BELONGINGNESS TOWARDS FAMILY & LAND". 

Trees breath life into the living,
Making all thrive is the sin they're committing;
— FARIA JAHAN❤ —

Trees anchor the soil; curb it from eroding,

Sweta

PRESENTING TEAM #GreensPower 's "TREE OF AWARENESS". Contributing my share of lines for our poem— I am the fount of your animating zephyr, your perpetual philanthrope; But do you think it's right to ravage your own remedious hope? —FARIA JAHAN❤— #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #awareness #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfAwareness #swet_a

read more
I usher the drops of life from the ether and greenify land to a wider scope,
And you consider it fair to brutally chisel down your only hope ! PRESENTING TEAM #GreensPower 's "TREE OF AWARENESS".

Contributing my share of lines for our poem—

I am the fount of your animating zephyr, your perpetual philanthrope;
But do you think it's right to ravage your own remedious hope?
—FARIA JAHAN❤—

Sweta

PRESENTING "The Tree Of Patience" by TEAM #GreensPower Here, sharing with you all my share of lines in this patient poem. /// THE TREE OF PATIENCE/// Patiently I bloomed into a life to assuage; Bearing all sweltering of July myself, fortifying you with courage! #patience #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfPatience #swet_a

read more
Stoically, I stood rigid ignoring even the heaven's atrocious leakage,
Neither the high-volt streaks nor the menacing thunder could cause a damage. PRESENTING "The Tree Of Patience" by TEAM #greenspower 
Here, sharing with you all my share of lines in this patient poem.

/// THE TREE OF PATIENCE///

Patiently I bloomed into a life to assuage;
Bearing all sweltering of July myself, fortifying you with courage!

Sweta

Team #GreensPower Starting the Poem with my share of lines. Faria Jahan❤ (1) On the barren of the barrens the sapling of love grew, To which trust plus adoration is the Avenue; Continuing the poem with my share of lines. Sweta Dash(2) #yqbaba #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfAuthenticity #swet_a

read more
During the purple twilight, when cool breezes blew,
It envelopes the aura with its winsome aqua hue.
   Team #GreensPower
Starting the Poem with my share of lines.
Faria Jahan❤ (1)
On the barren of the barrens the sapling of love grew,
To which trust plus adoration is the Avenue;

Continuing the poem with my share of lines.
Sweta Dash(2)

marmalade ツ

Hello, writers! 😊 - OPEN TO ALL - For the participants of Democrats & Dissenters' Van Mahotsav - Welcome to the final day of our plantation drive, where we planted trees of values over the course of this week! 🙌 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #scarlet_soul #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfService #ecowarriors1

read more
The heavenly showers from the firmament, called upon the Earth by them,
the divine shadow of theirs, uplift the power of mankind's hem.  Hello, writers! 😊

- OPEN TO ALL -

For the participants of Democrats & Dissenters' Van Mahotsav -

Welcome to the final day of our plantation drive, where we planted trees of values over the course of this week! 🙌

marmalade ツ

Here's to planting a new tree 💚💚 // The fate of the weed // In a canopy seeming, roof of tree's family, a weed grew - ugly as a navish shrew, amidst the storm, the tree head stood firm for resilience & the weed's avenue. #Courage #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #scarlet_soul #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfResilience #ecowarriors1

read more
// The fate of the weed //

(caption)  Here's to planting a new tree 💚💚

// The fate of the weed // 

In a canopy seeming, roof of tree's family, a weed grew - ugly as a navish shrew,
amidst the storm, the tree head stood firm for resilience & the weed's avenue.

marmalade ツ

// The Shrines of Green // With ramicorn lips owing prayers to nature & pilgrims all along, visiting saints, together forms a shrine of green. Hello, writers! 😊 #YourQuoteAndMine #belongingness #yqdnd #scarlet_soul #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfBelongingness #ecowarriors1

read more
// The Shrines of Green //

(caption)  // The Shrines of Green //

With ramicorn lips owing prayers to nature & 
pilgrims all along, visiting saints, together forms a shrine of green. 

Hello, writers! 😊

marmalade ツ

Hello, writers! 😊 - OPEN TO ALL - For the participants of Democrats & Dissenters' Van Mahotsav - Welcome to Day 3 of our plantation drive, where we will plant trees of values over the course of this week! 🙌 #YourQuoteAndMine #awareness #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfAwareness #ecowarriors1

read more
Teaching to adjust in conditions of downfall & upliftment the same, hummanizing the hubbub to haven with wintery care & summery shade is the tree's aim.  Hello, writers! 😊

- OPEN TO ALL -

For the participants of Democrats & Dissenters' Van Mahotsav -

Welcome to Day 3 of our plantation drive, where we will plant trees of values over the course of this week! 🙌
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification