Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GreensPower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GreensPower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zabeel house by jumeirah the greens, dandelion greens in marathi, greens beach real estate, patriot power greens, neelendra amity greens lucknow,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sweta

HERE PRESENTING Team #GreensPower 's "TREE OF SERVICE". Contributing below my share of lines for our 6- liner poem: When the ex-kiddo in me was out of sorts; It extended its fruitiest arms, entreating me to assort! —Faria Jahan❤— When the present-adult in me was in blues for lacking an abode, Its large woody trunk; to fufill my need, blissfully it bestowed. #kindness #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfService

read more
When the present-adult in me was in blues for lacking an abode,
Its large woody trunk; to fufill my need, blissfully it bestowed. HERE PRESENTING Team #GreensPower 's "TREE OF SERVICE".
Contributing below my share of lines for our 6- liner poem:
When the ex-kiddo in me was out of sorts;
It extended its fruitiest arms, entreating me to assort!
—Faria Jahan❤—

When the present-adult in me was in blues for lacking an abode,
Its large woody trunk; to fufill my need, blissfully it bestowed.

Sweta

Presenting 🎀 Team #GreensPower 's "TREE OF RESILIENCE & LETTING GO". Contributing my share of lines— 🌳/// Tree of Resilience & Letting Go ///🌳 My leaves may shed, I may look dead; Still my resilience blooms me again, new saplings grow right there where I'm slain; #Courage #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfResilience

read more
Letting go is in my genes; my colour may fade, defunct limbs may spread,
Still my hopes spring high; I bounce in the storm without a rein. Presenting 🎀 Team #GreensPower 's  "TREE OF RESILIENCE & LETTING GO".

Contributing my share of lines—
🌳/// Tree of Resilience & Letting Go ///🌳

My leaves may shed, I may look dead;
Still my resilience blooms me again,
new saplings grow right there where I'm slain;

Sweta

PRESENTING Team #GreensPower 's "TREE OF BELONGINGNESS". HERE, CONTRIBUTING MY SHARE OF LINES TO THIS POEM ON "BELONGINGNESS TOWARDS FAMILY & LAND". Trees breath life into the living, Making all thrive is the sin they're committing; — FARIA JAHAN❤ — Trees anchor the soil; curb it from eroding, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #belongingness #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfBelongingness

read more
Trees anchor the soil; curb it from eroding,
They maintain the ecosystem, still they're vanishing !  PRESENTING Team #GreensPower 's  "TREE OF BELONGINGNESS". 
HERE, CONTRIBUTING MY SHARE OF LINES TO THIS POEM ON "BELONGINGNESS TOWARDS FAMILY & LAND". 

Trees breath life into the living,
Making all thrive is the sin they're committing;
— FARIA JAHAN❤ —

Trees anchor the soil; curb it from eroding,

Sweta

PRESENTING TEAM #GreensPower 's "TREE OF AWARENESS". Contributing my share of lines for our poem— I am the fount of your animating zephyr, your perpetual philanthrope; But do you think it's right to ravage your own remedious hope? —FARIA JAHAN❤— #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #awareness #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfAwareness #swet_a

read more
I usher the drops of life from the ether and greenify land to a wider scope,
And you consider it fair to brutally chisel down your only hope ! PRESENTING TEAM #GreensPower 's "TREE OF AWARENESS".

Contributing my share of lines for our poem—

I am the fount of your animating zephyr, your perpetual philanthrope;
But do you think it's right to ravage your own remedious hope?
—FARIA JAHAN❤—

Sweta

PRESENTING "The Tree Of Patience" by TEAM #GreensPower Here, sharing with you all my share of lines in this patient poem. /// THE TREE OF PATIENCE/// Patiently I bloomed into a life to assuage; Bearing all sweltering of July myself, fortifying you with courage! #patience #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfPatience #swet_a

read more
Stoically, I stood rigid ignoring even the heaven's atrocious leakage,
Neither the high-volt streaks nor the menacing thunder could cause a damage. PRESENTING "The Tree Of Patience" by TEAM #greenspower 
Here, sharing with you all my share of lines in this patient poem.

/// THE TREE OF PATIENCE///

Patiently I bloomed into a life to assuage;
Bearing all sweltering of July myself, fortifying you with courage!

Sweta

Team #GreensPower Starting the Poem with my share of lines. Faria Jahan❤ (1) On the barren of the barrens the sapling of love grew, To which trust plus adoration is the Avenue; Continuing the poem with my share of lines. Sweta Dash(2) #yqbaba #yqdnd #DnDVanMahotsav #DnDTreeOfAuthenticity #swet_a

read more
During the purple twilight, when cool breezes blew,
It envelopes the aura with its winsome aqua hue.
   Team #GreensPower
Starting the Poem with my share of lines.
Faria Jahan❤ (1)
On the barren of the barrens the sapling of love grew,
To which trust plus adoration is the Avenue;

Continuing the poem with my share of lines.
Sweta Dash(2)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification