Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best examfear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best examfear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about roshni mukherjee examfear, examfear, exam pics with quotes, exam status for whatsapp in hindi, how to conduct a mental status exam,

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Keerthana Padmanaban

Uvarani jaganathan

Festivals in exam time,
Heart proposes mind disposes😐 #yqquotes #yqbaba #examtime #festivemood #annoying #examfear #examtension

Tarannum Sheikh

alex akash

Raatae hai ki kat ti hi nhi ,
Aur physics hai ki sambhalti hi nhi... #physicsfever #examfear #exam_time #raat_ki_baat #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #alex

Akshaya

Its our time to prove ourselves to our nightmares - examinations #examinations 
#yqbaba 
#examfear 
#allthebest 
#studentlife

donald trump

School tak to sab normal hota hai..Par CLG time me jab tak exam k phle ki raat na aa jaye Tab tak to sali tension hona bhi shuru nhi hoti😅😅 #examtime #examfear #exam_dairies

Nivedita Adhikari

The scariest nightmare that I always get is entering the exam hall without preparing and staring blankly at the question paper.

The funniest part is that I am no longer a student and have completed my studies long back. #examfever #examfear #exam #yqbaba #yqquotes

Aamir Qais AnZar

Board exams are about to start. My tips for Students preparing for it... Inn Exams se na ghabraaye, Zindagi isse bhi bade imtihaan Leti hai. Zindagi ki asli udaan abhi baaki hai.. Zindagi ke kai imtihaan abhi baaki hai. Abhi to naapi hai mutthi bhar zameen humne, Abhi to sara aasman baaki hai. Collaborating with Best YQ English Quotes Best YQ Hindi Quotes Best of YourQuote Poetry YourQuote Writers Club #examfear #boardexams #feellikewriting #examadvice #realexamination #यादरखो #iLostYouAt #BoardMEME

read more
Kids, don't be 
Afraid of Board Exams..
Life is More 
out of Syllabus then these. Board exams are about to start. My tips for Students preparing for it... Inn Exams se na ghabraaye, Zindagi isse bhi bade imtihaan Leti hai. 

Zindagi ki asli udaan abhi baaki hai.. Zindagi ke kai imtihaan abhi baaki hai.    Abhi to naapi hai mutthi bhar zameen humne, Abhi to sara aasman baaki hai.

Collaborating with Best YQ English Quotes
Best YQ Hindi Quotes 
Best of YourQuote Poetry
YourQuote Writers Club

Madhu

Jyotsana Anand

#examfear #Life

read more
Hands of clock of the last minute of fever pitched exam,makes cold,petrified and trembling.

©Jyotsana Anand #examfear
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification