Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best examination Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best examination Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to do a mental state examination, preparing for the hsc board examination, durga mantra for success in examination, examination quotes and sayings, examination quotes for students,

• 43 Followers
  • 96 Stories

Keerthana Padmanaban

Neha

#examination nojot💚💚💚💚💚 #Comedy

read more

Shubham36

It is only exam dude not your entire life. Just learn and grab the knowledge. Don't think about results just do your work and try to improve and then see how success is easy to get?

©Shubham36 #Inspiration  #CBSE #schoolexams #examination #motivatation  #Life #Success #Happiness

Saurabh Mishra

#examination

read more

Vicky Tiwari

Arhan Ahmed

Ananna Mondal

The year was 2019. I was in class 11. It was the month of August. I do not exactly remember that actual date. Maybe I didn't instruct my brain back then to store this data at one corner of mind. Nevertheless, our periodic test 1 was ringing at our doors and had turned the knob by itself without even concerning about that we didn't accept its self invitation. The examination had already made itself comfortable at the corner since it was already going on process. Our brains were rather rusted sinc #SchoolMemories #Scandal #schooldiary #MeMoWriMo #itsmycapturememories #outofthebluescandalpart2 #wcinscribe

read more
Capture #7 : Out of the Blue Scandal
Part 1 The year was 2019. I was in class 11. It was the month of August. I do not exactly remember that actual date. Maybe I didn't instruct my brain back then to store this data at one corner of mind. Nevertheless, our periodic test 1 was ringing at our doors and had turned the knob by itself without even concerning about that we didn't accept its self invitation. The examination had already made itself comfortable at the corner since it was already going on process. Our brains were rather rusted sinc

Jaswanth

when you see the question paper and you don't know a single answer for that!!n😭😭😭 #exam #examination #Comedy

read more

shanmugi B P

E     External
X     "X%" of
A      A marks
M     Might not
 I       Incur 
N      New thing
A      About 
T      The person
I       In a
O     Ordinary
N     Nature..!!! ☠️ Exam☠️

#examination #shanmugi #yqbaba #marksarenoteverything #marksheet

shanmugi B P

Everytime when exams are over will fly on cloud nine...,,
But this time..,,
It's contradiction 
Feeling really sad because it's the final exam of life as a StuDent.!!! :( Feeling empty...#studentlife #studentconfession #examination #examtime
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification