Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best themoonadmirer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best themoonadmirer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, quotes to tell someone you love them, if you judge people you have no time to love them, songs to tell someone you love them, how to tell someone how much you love them,

• 2 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Noor Hindustani

chandayan3 Hindustan zindabad #nojota #chandryan3 #Nasha #themoonadmirer #News

read more

D. Chowdhury

She: Sunday evenings are so depressing. Actually, all evenings are depressing. I don't like them. He: I will make the evenings beautiful for us. ____________ #the_lumiac #themoonadmirer love #blushingconversations #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 51

(Read the caption)  She: Sunday evenings are so depressing. Actually, all evenings are depressing. I don't like them.

He: I will make the evenings beautiful for us.

#the_lumiac #themoonadmirer #love #blushingconversations #smilingchatsandblushes

D. Chowdhury

She: This whole thing is a stupid idea! He: Why?? She: Because, I can't write. He: Because, it flows in you. _____________________________ #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats and Blushes"

Chapter: 50

(Read the caption)  She: This whole thing is a stupid idea!

He: Why??

She: Because, I can't write. 

He: Because, it flows in you.

D. Chowdhury

She: I might have cheated on you! He: What have you done again? She: Oh! Don't say "Again" like that! It's not like I cheat on you everyday. He: I know. Just a couple of cigarettes... #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 49

(Read the caption)  She: I might have cheated on you!

He: What have you done again?

She: Oh! Don't say "Again" like that! It's not like I cheat on you everyday.

He: I know. Just a couple of cigarettes...

D. Chowdhury

She: Hey listen! He: Mm hmm... She: Text me on Instagram from now on because I won't be available on WhatsApp for few days. He: Okay! You feeling all right? #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 48

(Read the caption)  She: Hey listen!

He: Mm hmm... 

She: Text me on Instagram from now on because I won't be available on WhatsApp for few days. 

He: Okay! You feeling all right?

D. Chowdhury

She: I miss you :( He: Koi na. Just take a nap and meet me in your dreams. 🤗 ________________________ PC: Pinterest #the_lumiac #themoonadmirer love #blushingconversations #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 47

(Read the caption)  She:  I miss you :(

He: Koi na. Just take a nap and meet me in your dreams. 🤗

PC: Pinterest 

#the_lumiac #themoonadmirer #love #blushingconversations #smilingchatsandblushes

D. Chowdhury

He: Angry? She: Shouldn't I be? No text whole day! He: I was sleeping. I'm feeling so tired kinda tranquilized. Don't know why! She: Hmm. It's okay. Go see a doc and take some vitamins. #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 46

(Read the caption)  He: Angry?

She: Shouldn't I be? No text whole day!

He: I was sleeping. I'm feeling so tired kinda tranquilized. Don't know why!

She: Hmm. It's okay. Go see a doc and take some vitamins.

D. Chowdhury

She: This click is dope! He: Nah! I don't think so. She: Oh! I can't click these reflection photos, may be that's why it seemed good. He: Don't worry, I'm here. Click two photos. One focusing on the water, another focusing on the background. Then kiss me. And you are done. 😌 _________________________ #yqbaba #mywordsmyhashtag #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 45

(Read the caption)  She: This click is dope!

He: Nah! I don't think so.

She: Oh! I can't click these reflection photos, may be that's why it seemed good.

He: Don't worry, I'm here. Click two photos. One focusing on the water, another focusing on the background. Then kiss me. And you are done. 😌

D. Chowdhury

She: I have funny kitchen stories. He: He he. I'll teach you. She: Sure. I'm a bad student though. He: No problem. You just sit and see me making kitchen stories. #yqbaba #mywordsmyhashtag #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 44

(Read the caption)  She: I have funny kitchen stories.

He: He he. I'll teach you.

She: Sure. I'm a bad student though.

He: No problem. You just sit and see me making kitchen stories.

D. Chowdhury

She: *Sends a meme * He: Memes 🤤🤤 Me: Me or memes? Life taking choice! He: You and me together getting high on memes! 🤗🤗 __________________ #yqbaba #mywordsmyhashtag #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 43

(Read the caption)  She: *Sends a meme *

He: Memes 🤤🤤

Me: Me or memes? Life taking choice!

He: You and me together getting high on memes! 🤗🤗
Events
Notification