Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smilingchatsandblushes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smilingchatsandblushes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keep smiling i love you, images of smiling babies with quotes, keep smiling love quotes, smiling love quotes, i am smiling because of you quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 51 Stories

D. Chowdhury

She: Sunday evenings are so depressing. Actually, all evenings are depressing. I don't like them. He: I will make the evenings beautiful for us. ____________ #the_lumiac #themoonadmirer love #blushingconversations #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 51

(Read the caption)  She: Sunday evenings are so depressing. Actually, all evenings are depressing. I don't like them.

He: I will make the evenings beautiful for us.

#the_lumiac #themoonadmirer #love #blushingconversations #smilingchatsandblushes

D. Chowdhury

She: This whole thing is a stupid idea! He: Why?? She: Because, I can't write. He: Because, it flows in you. _____________________________ #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats and Blushes"

Chapter: 50

(Read the caption)  She: This whole thing is a stupid idea!

He: Why??

She: Because, I can't write. 

He: Because, it flows in you.

D. Chowdhury

She: I might have cheated on you! He: What have you done again? She: Oh! Don't say "Again" like that! It's not like I cheat on you everyday. He: I know. Just a couple of cigarettes... #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 49

(Read the caption)  She: I might have cheated on you!

He: What have you done again?

She: Oh! Don't say "Again" like that! It's not like I cheat on you everyday.

He: I know. Just a couple of cigarettes...

D. Chowdhury

She: Hey listen! He: Mm hmm... She: Text me on Instagram from now on because I won't be available on WhatsApp for few days. He: Okay! You feeling all right? #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 48

(Read the caption)  She: Hey listen!

He: Mm hmm... 

She: Text me on Instagram from now on because I won't be available on WhatsApp for few days. 

He: Okay! You feeling all right?

D. Chowdhury

She: I miss you :( He: Koi na. Just take a nap and meet me in your dreams. 🤗 ________________________ PC: Pinterest #the_lumiac #themoonadmirer love #blushingconversations #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 47

(Read the caption)  She:  I miss you :(

He: Koi na. Just take a nap and meet me in your dreams. 🤗

PC: Pinterest 

#the_lumiac #themoonadmirer #love #blushingconversations #smilingchatsandblushes

D. Chowdhury

He: Angry? She: Shouldn't I be? No text whole day! He: I was sleeping. I'm feeling so tired kinda tranquilized. Don't know why! She: Hmm. It's okay. Go see a doc and take some vitamins. #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 46

(Read the caption)  He: Angry?

She: Shouldn't I be? No text whole day!

He: I was sleeping. I'm feeling so tired kinda tranquilized. Don't know why!

She: Hmm. It's okay. Go see a doc and take some vitamins.

D. Chowdhury

She: This click is dope! He: Nah! I don't think so. She: Oh! I can't click these reflection photos, may be that's why it seemed good. He: Don't worry, I'm here. Click two photos. One focusing on the water, another focusing on the background. Then kiss me. And you are done. 😌 _________________________ #yqbaba #mywordsmyhashtag #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 45

(Read the caption)  She: This click is dope!

He: Nah! I don't think so.

She: Oh! I can't click these reflection photos, may be that's why it seemed good.

He: Don't worry, I'm here. Click two photos. One focusing on the water, another focusing on the background. Then kiss me. And you are done. 😌

D. Chowdhury

She: I have funny kitchen stories. He: He he. I'll teach you. She: Sure. I'm a bad student though. He: No problem. You just sit and see me making kitchen stories. #yqbaba #mywordsmyhashtag #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 44

(Read the caption)  She: I have funny kitchen stories.

He: He he. I'll teach you.

She: Sure. I'm a bad student though.

He: No problem. You just sit and see me making kitchen stories.

D. Chowdhury

She: *Sends a meme * He: Memes 🤤🤤 Me: Me or memes? Life taking choice! He: You and me together getting high on memes! 🤗🤗 __________________ #yqbaba #mywordsmyhashtag #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 43

(Read the caption)  She: *Sends a meme *

He: Memes 🤤🤤

Me: Me or memes? Life taking choice!

He: You and me together getting high on memes! 🤗🤗

D. Chowdhury

She: You didn't even read what I texted! He: Sorry! She: No no, cool. Enjoy. He: 😐 #yqbaba #mywordsmyhashtag #the_lumiac #blushingconversations #themoonadmirer #smilingchatsandblushes

read more
"Chats & Blushes"

Chapter: 42

(Read the caption)  She: You didn't even read what I texted!

He: Sorry!

She: No no, cool. Enjoy.

He: 😐
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification