Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youareprecious Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youareprecious Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you my friends shayari, the way i love you poem, i love the shape of you,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sita Prasad

Periods are normal for women. It is normal to have issues like aches and mood swings. Everyone's body and emotional quotient isn't the same. Keeping it healthy is your duty. Understanding its needs is your responsibility.  Some can carry out heavy physical tasks during periods and some can't.  It is okay. Also nutritional balance, simple workouts play important role in maintaining emotional health too. Meeting your gynecologist to discuss your concerns is good. So, just because someone says everything can be done during periods, don't follow them blindly. If someone says the vice versa don't just give up. Learn to connect with your body and soul.  #periodsarenatural #ohwomaniya #inspirewomaniyas #womanpower #stayhealthy #youareprecious

stoic S.S

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification