Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ExLetter7 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ExLetter7 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nomita bakshi exl, 2003 honda accord exl, just to let you know i love you quotes, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sourajita D

What is easier to love or to be loved? Let me know in the comment section below. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤 #ExLetter 7 #sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter Letter Series 1 @YourQuotePostman This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about #FirstLove P.S. Don't worry. Let the writer know what to tell next Monday🤔The bigger the twist, the better the love and spicier the story #ExLetter7

read more
#ExLetter7
Dear Ex,
Yes, my decision to choose either of you may not bring me as much love as the hatred of other will I suffer.That day, when you sneaked out my phone to check my messages, you thought I didn't understand. I watched detective series and the way I keep it was as different as yours! You kept it frontside up. But yes, I committed to silence. The other day, he tried to hack my social media accounts and read my chats; and yes love undermined by privacy. 

Both of you were searching for each other and yet I feel none for my love. Yes, it is a true doubt, "Is it easier to love or to be loved?" The chaos that you were both to my life qualified none of the answers. I am sorry!
With love.
Once yours,
Sourajita D. What is easier to love or to be loved? Let me know in the comment section below. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤
 #ExLetter 7
#sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter
Letter Series 1
@YourQuotePostman 
This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about #firstlove

P.S. Don't worry. Let the writer know what to tell next Monday🤔The bigger the twist, the better the love and spicier the story

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification