Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ExLetter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ExLetter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter in hindi for boyfriend, love letter to wife in tamil 50, how to write love letter in marathi 110, you broke my heart love letter 10, love letter from johnny cash to june carter 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sourajita D

I guess I must lighten the mood of my posts with humour. It's getting darker and emotions are surfacing out of the closet. 😅 Here is the post to all our ex! 😂 #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Ex #dearex #ExLetter #yqbaba #Destiny #openbook

read more
Can there be an open book 
yet an unclosed mystery? 

Yes, destiny making your ex and
 you crossing each other's path! I guess I must lighten the mood of my posts with humour. It's getting darker and emotions are surfacing out of the closet. 😅

Here is the post to all our ex! 😂

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #ex #dearex #exletter #yqbaba #destiny #openbook

Sourajita D

When You Just Miss Regretting Your Ex! #sourajita #regret #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #yqtales #ExLetter #quotereview #yqwc

read more
"I don't regret the time spent with you; I just regret the time spent regretting you!" When You Just Miss Regretting Your Ex! 

#sourajita #regret #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #yqtales #exletter #quotereview  #yqwc

Sourajita D

There are times when rumours hit you hard on the face. Why are we so much interested in other's life privacy because our own life matters can't satiate our needs... I recall tears and more.💜💙🖤 ExLetter 12 #sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter #FirstLove Letter Series 1 YourQuote Postman YourQuote Baba This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about exes and their dramas. #yqbaba #yqtales. Plz do comment below. Eagerly waiting for your thoughts. #ExLetter12

read more
#ExLetter12

Dear Ex,
I had by three months consoled myself much to go back to my life. Your sorry messages and emails were spams and missed calls have filled my old SIM's stastics.I wish like every those mails, I could delete you from my memory. 

All of the college knew about the kiss and more than half knew about things that has neither happened nor will happen between us, again. Imagination has no limits and rumour is nothing short of a wild fire!
Once yours,
Sourajita D. There are times when rumours hit you hard on the face. Why are we so much interested in other's life privacy because our own life matters can't satiate our needs... I recall tears and more.💜💙🖤
 ExLetter 12
#sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter #firstlove 
Letter Series 1
YourQuote Postman 
YourQuote Baba
This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about exes and their dramas. #yqbaba #yqtales. Plz do comment below. Eagerly waiting for your thoughts.

Sourajita D

It has been days and weeks, you have been a part of this series called #ExLetter. Some Monday's #sourajita forgets to write and @Sourajita D , some Saturdays takes the responsibility to continue the series. Thanks for being an awesome part of this series and putting down your views in the comment section and liking it. Today this is #300th +1 quote on the account of 3 month joining with 3000+ followers. So on every 100th quote, I do something special for my #followers of #FirstLove. Releasing t #yqbaba #yqtales #cover

read more
ExLetters
(A series for being once loved!)

It has been days and weeks, you have been a part of this series called #exletter.
Some Monday's #sourajita forgets to write and @Sourajita D , some Saturdays takes the responsibility to continue the series. Thanks for being an awesome part of this series and putting down your views in the comment section and liking it.

Today this is #300th +1 quote on the account of 3 month joining with 3000+ followers.
So on every 100th quote, I do something special for my #followers of #firstlove. Releasing t

Sourajita D

You know the toughest of everything in love is a state of denial. And I am bits by bits broken in this disaster Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤 ExLetter 11 #sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter #FirstLove Letter Series 1 YourQuote Postman This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about exes and their dramas. #yqbaba #yqtales #ExLetter11

read more
#ExLetter11
Dear Ex,
A few days of silence might have settled down the panic in my mind but not the chaos of my life. That day I had walked to you to reveal that behind those teary eyes was not excitement but fear of your love. That behind my trembling hands, there was denial of your love. But when your eyes and ears are shut, who am I to make you understand this. You thought I had more love for M but no, I had none for both of you now. I am sucked from inside and completely hollow.

M called and shouted over me two nights after. He was far more frustrated. To get back to where you want our love to come, there needs to be years of struggle and not another kiss.
Once Yours,
Sourajita D You know the toughest of everything in love is a state of denial. And I am bits by bits broken in this disaster

Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤
 ExLetter 11
#sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter #firstlove 
Letter Series 1
YourQuote Postman 
This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about exes and their dramas. #yqbaba #yqtales

Sourajita D

Sometimes you just talk to not remain silent! For the drama must go on;💜🖤💔💙💚 even though karma quits! Did you just notice a broken heart or a missed #ExLetter #yqtales #yqbaba #Quotes #sourajita #openforcollab #quotestagram #FirstLove

read more
"I talk about love
 to avoid the silence
 that love gave me!" Sometimes you just talk to not remain silent! For the drama must go on;💜🖤💔💙💚 even though karma quits! Did you just notice a broken heart or a missed #exletter 
#yqtales #yqbaba #quotes #sourajita #openforcollab #quotestagram #firstlove

Sourajita D

What is more tougher to be forced in love or to be loved? Friendship and love both are trickier things. Comes and goes out of our will but controls us in their will. Let me know in the comment section below what do you feel about this series. Feel free to criticize me or the characters. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤 #ExLetter 10 #sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter Letter Series 1 #follow #FirstLove #ExLetter10

read more
#ExLetter10
Dear Ex,
I was unable to move shocked with the intensity of the kiss forced onto my lips. My eyes had tears less of the hot chilli but more of the sweet kiss which made for the bitter foundation of a relationship. Everybody was clapping and happy. M shocked over my acceptance and I in a state of tears not sweet although. 
But somewhere Ankit had felt a missing link; the link which says that no answer  doesn't mean consent. And yes he came up to ask me, I couldn't reply. After the most awkward picnic he phonecalled me, I pressed all the blame on him. And when he asked me on messages, I threatened him from unnecessarily interfering in my life. He put back his efforts and yet somewhere he knew all that went wasn't right.
Just because of your one act, I lost 3 friendships and understood that the other two never understood me. 
With love once forced,

Once yours,
Sourajita D  What is more tougher to be forced in love or to be loved? Friendship and love both are trickier things. Comes and goes out of our will but controls us in their will.

Let me know in the comment section below what do you feel about this series. Feel free to criticize me or the characters.

Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤
 #ExLetter 10
#sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter
Letter Series 1

Sourajita D

What is easier to love or to be loved? Now I know atleast it is not easier to be used. Let me know in the comment section below. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤 #ExLetter 8 #sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter Letter Series 1 YourQuote Postman This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about #FirstLove P.S. Don't worry. My promise to fill in the Saturday slot is done. Did you like it? Let me know in the comment section!

read more
#ExLetter 9
Dear Ex,
We are supposed to remember our first proposal as a commitment that brings tears to eyes instantly. Yes, tears came out! There should be a blush creeping on the cheek. And yes there was a pink blush shy enough on me! Friends clapping and happy and pulling legs! Yes that all happened! But I felt something was lacking. Something more important that all this hints of commitment. Something otherwise called "love"!

I was on the table as so all other friends. Discussing professors, trends, alcohol and all other things that we would otherwise discussed under the sun. In the mean time, with the rice in disguise went a chilli inside. It was extremely hot. My eyes started tearing and I shouted "Water" and next "Sweet"! Seeing my condition others started laughing and teasing and the next time I said "Swee...", something you supposed sweet hit upon me. Your lips on my lips and you sucked the air inside my cheeks into yours. And you left my lips and said, "Sweet!"
What happens next, I can't write anymore unable to withstand the shock of the incident till date!
Once Yours,
Sourajita D  What is easier to love or to be loved? Now I know atleast it is not easier to be used. Let me know in the comment section below. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤
 #ExLetter 8
Letter Series 1
YourQuote Postman
This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about #firstlove

P.S. Don't worry. My promise to fill in the Saturday slot is done. Did you like it? Let me know in the comment section!

Sourajita D

What is easier to love or to be loved? Now I know atleast it is not easier to be used. Let me know in the comment section below. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤 #ExLetter 8 #sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter Letter Series 1 YourQuote Postman This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about #FirstLove P.S. Don't worry. The story missed the slot of a Monday so to fill it up I will let the world know the next letter by this Saturd

read more
#ExLetter 8
Dear Ex,
An opportunity to thrive on comes when you see your love vanish in thin air. Yes, it felt that you were forcing down my throat your spice of love. Radha and Rahul, you M and I and Ankit; all of us we went out for the weekend. You understood maybe M is that other boy whom I had liked over you.
So before chance slips away through the passage of time, you did the strangest thing one could have ever done. It was neither romantic nor worth happiness but a preview of a future I am sooner or later going to experience. Was your love or was it his! Was both of your love a chance to ridicule me in the shape of a long lost character. Wish I had better never met you and only M for life would have been more simpler. Wish I could have understood love was never for me; only mere opportunities were I...
With love.
Once Yours,
Sourajita D. What is easier to love or to be loved? Now I know atleast it is not easier to be used. Let me know in the comment section below. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤
 #ExLetter 8
Letter Series 1
YourQuote Postman
This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about #firstlove

P.S. Don't worry. The story missed the slot of a Monday so to fill it up I will let the world know the next letter by this Saturd

Sourajita D

What is easier to love or to be loved? Let me know in the comment section below. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤 #ExLetter 7 #sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter Letter Series 1 @YourQuotePostman This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about #FirstLove P.S. Don't worry. Let the writer know what to tell next Monday🤔The bigger the twist, the better the love and spicier the story #ExLetter7

read more
#ExLetter7
Dear Ex,
Yes, my decision to choose either of you may not bring me as much love as the hatred of other will I suffer.That day, when you sneaked out my phone to check my messages, you thought I didn't understand. I watched detective series and the way I keep it was as different as yours! You kept it frontside up. But yes, I committed to silence. The other day, he tried to hack my social media accounts and read my chats; and yes love undermined by privacy. 

Both of you were searching for each other and yet I feel none for my love. Yes, it is a true doubt, "Is it easier to love or to be loved?" The chaos that you were both to my life qualified none of the answers. I am sorry!
With love.
Once yours,
Sourajita D. What is easier to love or to be loved? Let me know in the comment section below. Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤
 #ExLetter 7
Letter Series 1
@YourQuotePostman 

P.S. Don't worry. Let the writer know what to tell next Monday🤔The bigger the twist, the better the love and spicier the story
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification