Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ExLetter11 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ExLetter11 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nomita bakshi exl, 2003 honda accord exl, just to let you know i love you quotes, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sourajita D

You know the toughest of everything in love is a state of denial. And I am bits by bits broken in this disaster Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤 ExLetter 11 #sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter #FirstLove Letter Series 1 YourQuote Postman This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about exes and their dramas. #yqbaba #yqtales #ExLetter11

read more
#ExLetter11
Dear Ex,
A few days of silence might have settled down the panic in my mind but not the chaos of my life. That day I had walked to you to reveal that behind those teary eyes was not excitement but fear of your love. That behind my trembling hands, there was denial of your love. But when your eyes and ears are shut, who am I to make you understand this. You thought I had more love for M but no, I had none for both of you now. I am sucked from inside and completely hollow.

M called and shouted over me two nights after. He was far more frustrated. To get back to where you want our love to come, there needs to be years of struggle and not another kiss.
Once Yours,
Sourajita D You know the toughest of everything in love is a state of denial. And I am bits by bits broken in this disaster

Wait, another thing is space more important or is it love?💜💙🖤
 ExLetter 11
#sourajita #lettersfromhome #loveletter #firstlove 
Letter Series 1
YourQuote Postman 
This is a part of the letter series called #ExLetter. #follow to know more about exes and their dramas. #yqbaba #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification