Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best the_lions_version Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best the_lions_version Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about national flags with lions, who is the owner of gujarat lions, a group of lions is called, a ___ of lions, shayri for lions attitude 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

When history repeats itself, it doesn't bring the bad elements alone. Even if it does, good elements too spring up in the same fashion as before.  #cinemagraph #historyrepeatsitself #goodandbad #the_lions_version

#world life #lifequotes #what_I_am And this #Unruly nib is going to bring out #the_lions_version

read more
The world is the pen and life is the ink. Providence is the writer and I'm just an unruly nib.— % & #world #life #lifequotes  #what_i_am 

And this #unruly nib is going to bring out #the_lions_version

Can we ever get a chance to know the #the_lions_version ? https://www.yourquote.in/chakradhar-lochan-sairoop-ubrh/quotes/everyone-knows-hunter-s-version-atleast-interpret-speculate-nb9jk

read more
An African saying goes as such, "Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter." 

But what would happen if the hunter decides to kill all the lions in the forest before any lion learns how to write? Will the lions version of the story be lost forever? 

Will the hunter and the villagers ever let a lion learn how to write? Can we ever get a chance to know the #the_lions_version ?

https://www.yourquote.in/chakradhar-lochan-sairoop-ubrh/quotes/everyone-knows-hunter-s-version-atleast-interpret-speculate-nb9jk

#Success is #different for me, and #peoplelikeme #the_lions_version of success is always different.

read more
When assessing your success, how high you have reached is an insignificant variable compared to how far you have come.  #success is #different  for me, and #peoplelikeme 
#the_lions_version of success is always different.

భారత దేశానికి నా ప్రతిజ్ఞ My #Pledge to Bharat. Country has true #Freedom when it is free of all evils. And true #patriotism is when every step you take is towards eradicating those evils. #Telugu #telugupoetry #the_lions_version

read more
వస్తున్నా, వస్తున్నా...
-ఎవరి కోసం వస్తున్నావ్?
దేశం కోసం వస్తున్నా.
భరతమాత జన్మనిచ్చిన నా ప్రతి తోబుట్టువు జాగృతి కోసం వస్తున్నా.
సహస్రాబ్దాల ఘనచరిత్ర గల నా దేశాన్ని తిరిగి అగ్రపీఠం పై నిలపడానికి వస్తున్నా.
మన గతాన్ని గురించి గొప్పలు చెప్పుకునే రోజుల నుంచి
మన వర్తమానాన్ని ప్రపంచం స్తుతించే రోజులు తేవడానికి వస్తున్నా.
ఈ గణతంత్ర దేశంలో జనతంత్రానికి క్రొత్త నిర్వచనం ఇవ్వడానికి వస్తున్నా.
స్వార్థం, అవినీతి అనే ఆక్రమణశక్తులను పారద్రోలి 
సరికొత్త స్వతంత్రాన్ని సాధించడానికి వస్తున్నా.
కానరాని అడ్డుగోడలతో వేర్పడిన సమాజపు ముక్కలను అతికించి
ఐక్యభారత పౌరసమూహంగా మార్చడానికి వస్తున్నా.
దేశం అభ్యున్నతి కోసం త్రికరణశుద్ధితో శ్రమించడానికి వస్తున్నా.
నా దేశం కోసం వస్తున్నా. భారత దేశానికి నా ప్రతిజ్ఞ

My #pledge to Bharat.

Country has true #freedom when it is free of all evils. And true #patriotism is when every step you take is towards eradicating those evils.

#telugu #telugupoetry #the_lions_version

Nothing is Black or White. Everything exists in the grey region. We all know this. But the only problem is that, there are innumerable shades of grey that nothing can be defined. Even the edges of these shades are so blurry that we cannot even distinguish between two similar shades that aren't the same. That is the problem. The gradient is so blurry that you cannot define anything or any action to be of a particular shade. The only way is to differentiate between a deeper shade and a paler shad #Shades #Innumerable #acumen #the_lions_version

read more
The gradient of grey is way too vague. Nothing is Black or White. Everything exists in the grey region. We all know this.

But the only problem is that, there are innumerable shades of grey that nothing can be defined. Even the edges of these shades are so blurry that we cannot even distinguish between two similar shades that aren't the same. That is the problem. The gradient is so blurry that you cannot define anything or any action to be of a particular shade. The only way is to differentiate between a deeper shade and a paler shad

#the_lions_version is different from the popular opinion.

read more
People say that winning or losing doesn't matter and participation itself is great. 
But the motivation and joy are on a different level when you race to win.
So, Race to Win. #the_lions_version is different from the popular opinion.

#Thatswhy the #world is under the state of #constantchange. #the_lions_version sees the world differently.

read more
The world is unsure whether to be sure.
It is confused about its clarity.
It tries to predict the future that is unpredictable by nature.
It fails to recognise that failure is the inspiration for success, therefore fails to succeed.
Consequently, it gets sad about not being happy.
It dies to live while it knows that it lives to die.
And it is bad at seeing good.
That's why, the world is in a constant state of change. #thatswhy the #world is under the state of #constantchange.

#the_lions_version sees the world differently.

#animalplanet teaches us life and shows us something more than life. #lifelessons #the_lions_version is not known to everyone.

read more
The life of Prey is much easier compared to that of a Predator. #animalplanet teaches us life and shows us something more than #life. 
#lifelessons 
#the_lions_version is not known to everyone.

"Indian punctuality", "Nobody follows rules", "Indian brands don't have standards" The list goes on and on. #the_lions_version will have to come out slowly.

read more
People are always wrong about other countries. Everybody knows it.
People are wrong about their own countries and do wrong and silly things.
Collectively.
The latter bothers me more. "Indian punctuality", "Nobody follows rules", "Indian brands don't have standards" 
The list goes on and on.  
#the_lions_version will have to come out slowly.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification