Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shubhaiku Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shubhaiku Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shubh muhurat for cesarean delivery in 2017, shubh vichar in hindi good morning, shubh muhurat for pooja today, shubh muhurat for pooja today 480, best shubh vichar in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

First try for #haikusmiled. 😊 Aura di, see. ❤️ •68/365• #shubhaiku #Haiku #yqhaiku #FreshThoughts #petals

read more
Though those petals are 
dry in my book but matters,
so my haiku smiled.
 First try for #haikusmiled. 😊

Aura di, see. ❤️

•68/365•

#shubhaiku #haiku #yqhaiku #freshthoughts #petals

Shubhi Mahajan

For better read ~ A house full of words, But fully locked from outside So, my haiku cried. First try on #haikucried and sorry for ruining it, Aura di. :/ (66/365) #Haiku #FreshThoughts #shubhaiku

read more

Cogdtisdgzig For better read ~ 
A house full of words,
But fully locked from outside
So, my haiku cried.

First try on #haikucried and sorry for ruining it, Aura di. :/

(66/365)

Shubhi Mahajan

To overcome our fear, it was important for me to look there. I need to remove all illusions from my mind. :) It is true that we all have fear of something since childhood and due to these fears, our brains cause a lot of illusions. But it's important to dare to take some difficult steps to drive away that fear. •Team Writing Warriors• •Haiku Poem• •Horror genre• #restzone #rzpl3 #rzpl3round2 #rzplwritingwarriors #rzpl3writingwarriors #shubhaiku

read more
"A Horror Illusion"

When I went inside, 
I felt that someone creepy
Is following me. 

I secretly looked,
No one was there in the room.
It was illusion. To overcome our fear, it was important for me to look there. I need to remove all illusions from my mind. :)

It is true that we all have fear of something since childhood and due to these fears, our brains cause a lot of illusions. But it's important to dare to take some difficult steps to drive away that fear.

•Team Writing Warriors• 
•Haiku Poem• 
•Horror genre•

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification