Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best biharwaale Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best biharwaale Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bihar wap in pawan singh 2017 video 210, smejem se a plakao bih, diwali special train 2018 for bihar, bihar teacher latest news in hindi 390, bihar cricket news in hindi 210,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Neerja

(Quote 730) Well .. Mr. A and Miss N Have been planning since a year to gift me a tshirt with the print which says "Being Purple". These two words "being purple" fascinates me. I won't be going in detail that why, how and all. So once Mr. A on occasion of Holi called me. I was at home and he at hostel (different cities). It was a drunk call by him and he said many things that "I respect you, I don't judge you...." 'cause things weren't going well in between us. Also over call he told that h #batchmates #beingpurple #biharwaale #upwaale

read more
This.. 
(..in caption..) (Quote 730) Well .. 
Mr. A and Miss N 
Have been planning since a year to gift me a tshirt with the print which says "Being Purple".

These two words "being purple" fascinates me. I won't be going in detail that why, how and all. 

So once Mr. A on occasion of Holi called me. I was at home and he at hostel (different cities). It was a drunk call by him and he said many things that "I respect you, I don't judge you...." 'cause things weren't going well in between us. Also over call he told that h

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification