Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best upwaale Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best upwaale Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Neerja

(Quote 747 )Wanted to save it.. The number of letters in name and number of exclamation marks.. depicted the intensity!! #batchmates #biharboi #upwaale

read more
And then it was
a three minutes video call
'Cause there was
nothing to talk as such..
Plus kaam the bhaiya.. (Quote 747 )Wanted to save it..

The number of letters in name and number of exclamation marks.. depicted the intensity!! 

#batchmates #biharboi #upwaale

Neerja

(Quote 730) Well .. Mr. A and Miss N Have been planning since a year to gift me a tshirt with the print which says "Being Purple". These two words "being purple" fascinates me. I won't be going in detail that why, how and all. So once Mr. A on occasion of Holi called me. I was at home and he at hostel (different cities). It was a drunk call by him and he said many things that "I respect you, I don't judge you...." 'cause things weren't going well in between us. Also over call he told that h #batchmates #beingpurple #biharwaale #upwaale

read more
This.. 
(..in caption..) (Quote 730) Well .. 
Mr. A and Miss N 
Have been planning since a year to gift me a tshirt with the print which says "Being Purple".

These two words "being purple" fascinates me. I won't be going in detail that why, how and all. 

So once Mr. A on occasion of Holi called me. I was at home and he at hostel (different cities). It was a drunk call by him and he said many things that "I respect you, I don't judge you...." 'cause things weren't going well in between us. Also over call he told that h

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification