Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thatdarkness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thatdarkness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rishtedar ko apne upar ghamand a gaya tha ashoka shayari, tum jon aate to acha tha images shayri hindi 0, tune to mere dil ko kuch aise toda tha song download, hum to chele bhi unke hai jinka koi guru nahi tha lyrics, dil na lagate to acha tha,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bindu Manchikalapudi

It was a dark - winter night and the clock says... Ahh...!!! Anyway, I didn't care about the time. Actually, I'm afraid of darkness bcoz according to me that's where devils can kill us. Surprisingly, I enjoyed that night and I like the silence which only night can bring. I was lying on the bed and scrolling the feed in IG. Usually, I sleep within a few minutes. But not that night. Suddenly, My phone's battery was dead. So, I had to put it aside. Then, I was just trying to sleep but I had many #you #Darknight #thediary #Bindu #thatdarkness

read more
A dark night filled with "YOU" and your memories 🙂
(Full Piece in Caption) It was a dark - winter night and the clock says... Ahh...!!! Anyway, I didn't care about the time. Actually, I'm afraid of darkness bcoz according to me that's where devils can kill us. Surprisingly, I enjoyed that night and I like the silence which only night can bring. I was lying on the bed and scrolling the feed in IG. Usually, I sleep within a few minutes. But not that night. 

Suddenly, My phone's battery was dead. So, I had to put it aside. Then, I was just trying to sleep but I had many

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification