Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thediary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thediary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thanni thotti thedi vantha song lyrics in tamil, thanni thotti thedi vantha lyrics in tamil, ennai thedi kadhal endra video song free download, thedi parkiren unnaiyum ennaiyum quotes, ennai thedi kadhal endra hd video song download,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Osho Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 For the first time I am writing on ramshackle organ of society : the prostitutes... For society they are ramshackle but for me they are sparkling with latent innocence and stricken with scarcity...

read more
This is the diary of a prostitute woman ... Should I call her woman or just prostitute? ...
Harrowing tale of grief stricken human being... Should I call her human being?
These prostitute are like dormant butterflies who are just imprisoned inside red light areas to please feeble and dilapidated testosterones... 
Grotesque and rough hewn organ of society... 
Should I call them organ of society or just trash to adore days and nights of many... 
This was the diary of retired prostitute... 
Should I call them retired? 
Men show their brutality and game of activated testosterones in bed rooms... 
So why do they hide themselves to confront inside the palace of dormant butterflies? 
Latent innocence of prostitutes ... 
Should I call them innocent? 
🌻Osho jain🌻

Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
For the first time I am writing on ramshackle organ of society : the prostitutes...
For society they are ramshackle but for me they are sparkling with latent innocence and stricken with scarcity...

Bindu Manchikalapudi

It was a dark - winter night and the clock says... Ahh...!!! Anyway, I didn't care about the time. Actually, I'm afraid of darkness bcoz according to me that's where devils can kill us. Surprisingly, I enjoyed that night and I like the silence which only night can bring. I was lying on the bed and scrolling the feed in IG. Usually, I sleep within a few minutes. But not that night. Suddenly, My phone's battery was dead. So, I had to put it aside. Then, I was just trying to sleep but I had many #you #Darknight #thediary #Bindu #thatdarkness

read more
A dark night filled with "YOU" and your memories 🙂
(Full Piece in Caption) It was a dark - winter night and the clock says... Ahh...!!! Anyway, I didn't care about the time. Actually, I'm afraid of darkness bcoz according to me that's where devils can kill us. Surprisingly, I enjoyed that night and I like the silence which only night can bring. I was lying on the bed and scrolling the feed in IG. Usually, I sleep within a few minutes. But not that night. 

Suddenly, My phone's battery was dead. So, I had to put it aside. Then, I was just trying to sleep but I had many

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I could not recognize it. I tried hard to think whoes diary it might me. I kept staring at it for few more seconds. Seeing no one near me I took it in my hand. It had a familiar fragrance. The image of the person who used the similar fragrance perfume appeared in my mind. I opened the diary in hurry. The name was inscript on the first page. I let my finger run over the letters to feel the name. It was the person for whom I came to the city in search of. But before me, she found me. I drop of tear rolled over my cheeks. Before I could wipe my tears, someone else wiped it. I smelled the same fragrance. She was standing in front of me... Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was least interested to read it. Later
after freshen up I was sitting leisurely 
in my balcony and the pages of diary started curiosity in me. I sat read it whole night. There was a beautiful message for someone with phone number to whom it was to be conveyed. It was a mom's  fixed deposit 
for her son's education. I ringed the call
and returned the diary with a beautiful message and grateful heart which can never describe mom's 😍..  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 6. What if you find your sister's diary in your bag? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary #nevermisunderstandyourmom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Suddenly, I opened that diary and that was the diary of my sister. In that diary, she had written " Dear sister, today I want to clear your misunderstanding that mom used to discriminate with you." It was your misunderstanding. When she was upset, she just scolded you because many times, such conditons are there that she is upset and if you say something unfair, she used to scold you. If she discriminated with you, she wouldn't care about you, she wouldn't cook your favourite food and she never buy expensive things for you. So please change your mentality for mother.

Moral - Never misunderstand your mother because she never ever think or do bad for you.
 Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 6. What if you find your sister's diary in your bag?  What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary #nevermisunderstandyourmom #YourQuoteAndMine

Kajal Kiran

I was afraid but somehow opened it cautiously. There was nothing much, just some lines with a heart-warming writing, a picture of naive 15 year old me and a dried out red rose which has lost it's fragrance long ago. I started reading. "Hey Miss Stranger, remember me. The girl from same school as you. I think you won't get to know me and I think it's better this way. I didn't know but I'd fall for your silence and that idiotic smile you pass, when you're clueless. You looked adorable though. Some #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #thediary #yostowrimo

read more
"So miss stranger, I love you and I wish we could spent some happy moments with each other."
                 - that crazy girl whom you don't know🥀

(full story in the caption) I was afraid but somehow opened it cautiously. There was nothing much, just some lines with a heart-warming writing, a picture of naive 15 year old me and a dried out red rose which has lost it's fragrance long ago. I started reading.
"Hey Miss Stranger, remember me. The girl from same school as you. I think you won't get to know me and I think it's better this way. I didn't know but I'd fall for your silence and that idiotic smile you pass, when you're clueless. You looked adorable though. Some

Anuj Jain

The Diary What is life without a few adventures , this had been my motto too. That cover less sheaf of dog-eared papers that once must have been a beautiful diary stared me as i reached for the napkin in my handbag, in the office. Surprised i took it out as i had never seen such a thing in my possession ever. There were no names or addresses on the pages that were filled with symbols and peculiar markings, it was as if some sort of coded language. I leafed the entire set and in between there w #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #thediary #yostowrimo

read more
The Diary
What is life without a few adventures , this had been my motto too.
That cover less sheaf of dog-eared papers that once must have been a beautiful diary stared me as i reached for the napkin in my handbag, in the office.  Surprised i took it out as i had never seen such a thing in my possession ever.
There were no names or addresses on the pages that were filled with symbols and peculiar markings, it was as if some sort of coded language.
I leafed the entire set and in between there was a loose page of different hue, i looked at it and there were 2 lines  written in english.
No pain no gain.
Meet me at 6 at The Pavilion, the restaurant.
Now curiosity got the better of me and at 6 sharp i was looking all around The Pavilion , looking for what i didn't knew.
Suddenly i felt a pair of hands closing my eyes.
And before i could react i felt a dozen hands gripping me and shouting Happy Birthday. 
The Diary
What is life without a few adventures , this had been my motto too.
That cover less sheaf of dog-eared papers that once must have been a beautiful diary stared me as i reached for the napkin in my handbag, in the office.  Surprised i took it out as i had never seen such a thing in my possession ever.
There were no names or addresses on the pages that were filled with symbols and peculiar markings, it was as if some sort of coded language.
I leafed the entire set and in between there w

Ashish Mishra

read more
At first I put one such edge on her which was not mine. Then I did not pay much attention to it. After two days I was sitting there, suddenly I thought about that diary. I took it and read it. I sat down. At first I felt strange but I started reading it. Then I came to know that this is a diary of a little girl. By the end of its first page, I came to understand that it is a wish list of a child.And I also came to know whose this is. Then I kept that diary the same way. And the next day I returned the diary. Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 131/366

read more
A Diary

Burnt from the sides, 

few  pages teared alongside ;

Pages filled with dust and stains,

Shouting out the emotions written on them !
 Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary  #YourQuoteAndMine

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  131/366

Anand Nagda

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 6. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Complete this story. #thediary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 131/366

read more
A Diary

Burnt from the sides, 

few  pages teared alongside ;

Pages filled with dust and stains,

Shouting out the emotions written on them !

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  131/366
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification