Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best the_giventime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best the_giventime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about give him space to fall in love, make sentences with given words in hindi, thank you god for the life you have given me, let me give you my life, and he will give you the desires of your heart,

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories

K Harsita

I go to green room, everybody seems busy in their makeup and costume except one girl, Maggie, she is the nosy one. I go and silently sit at one of the empty chairs. I really try hard to avoid but can't keep my focus away from her annoying look towards me. I turn to her and try to make her not say anything that would make me more guilty. But she said and because she had already done it 7 years back and even if I want to, I cannot change it now. I had no other choice but to listen to her, anyway i #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #yqstories #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
               I go to green room, everybody seems busy in their makeup and costume except one girl, Maggie, she is the nosy one. I go and silently sit at one of the empty chairs. I really try hard to avoid but can't keep my focus away from her annoying look towards me. I turn to her and try to make her not say anything that would make me more guilty. But she said and because she had already done it 7 years back and even if I want to, I cannot change it now. I had no other choice but to listen to her, anyway i

K Harsita

I notice, we are getting closer in the way and here we are even closer. Whilst I try to say something, I realize he walked past me. He didn't even notice me or maybe just ignored me; well we have turned kind of expert in that. We don't talk much, probably because he thinks that I would not talk with him. The biggest reason could be that he is Scarlet's brother, well step brother. They never look like step. She adores him and he respects her, and so he barely ever tried to talk with me because I #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #nanowrimo #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
              I notice, we are getting closer in the way and here we are even closer. Whilst I try to say something, I realize he walked past me. He didn't even notice me or maybe just ignored me; well we have turned kind of expert in that.

We don't talk much, probably because he thinks that I would not talk with him. The biggest reason could be that he is Scarlet's brother, well step brother. They never look like step. She adores him and he respects her, and so he barely ever tried to talk with me because I

K Harsita

I have always ignored things regarding Scarlet but sometimes matter goes beyond toleration and that's when you do things you always try hard to avoid doing. I turned around from the crowd. I see there are a lot of students from different school. There is a huge crowd at the event's banner and from that crowd I see someone coming towards my way. It is Justin, Black dense hair with creamy yellow face. Smiling, maybe not at me because whenever we accidently glance at each other, we quickly look #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
                     I have always ignored things regarding Scarlet but sometimes matter goes beyond toleration and that's when you do things you always try hard to avoid doing.

I turned around from the crowd. I see there are a lot of students from different school. There is a huge crowd at the event's banner and from that crowd I see someone coming towards my way. 

It is Justin, Black dense hair with creamy yellow face. Smiling, maybe not at me because whenever we accidently glance at each other, we quickly look

K Harsita

I enter inside the gate and I dare not to look back. I know mom would have gone by now. Today, she has enlightened me with that aspect of life which could be a major alter to my suffering conscious. Things have been going different and honestly if this was not a dream and was some another reality, I would definitely escape to this life. Anyway, I am here now, the day of the competition. About the competition, it happens once in three years. Students appears from different schools representing t #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
          I enter inside the gate and I dare not to look back. I know mom would have gone by now. Today, she has enlightened me with that aspect of life which could be a major alter to my suffering conscious. Things have been going different and honestly if this was not a dream and was some another reality, I would definitely escape to this life. Anyway, I am here now, the day of the competition.

About the competition, it happens once in three years. Students appears from different schools representing t

K Harsita

Once in a while, life put you infront of dilemmas. Sometime you just wish someone by your side who would not advice but tell you which one to pick. "What if, I find myself in a dilemma where I couldn't make a decision because if I approach to any one I am going to lose the other. What should I do then? I can't afford to lose either of them" I ask mom, departing to the track of past. "Well, if I were in your place, I would have gone to that path which includes the happiness of the most people #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
               Once in a while, life put you infront of dilemmas. Sometime you just wish someone by your side who would not advice but tell you which one to pick. 

"What if, I find myself in a dilemma where I couldn't make a decision because if I approach to any one I am going to lose the other. What should I do then? I can't afford to lose either of them" I ask mom, departing to the track of past.

"Well, if I were in your place, I would have gone to that path which includes the happiness of the most people

K Harsita

When you see yourself in a profession where you try to solve other's problem. You always start to approach it by putting yourself in their place hypothetically. In that way, you understand them better rather making assumptions out of possibility and try to give solution as per those assumptions. Mother was really good in what she did. She believed in going one step at a time. 'I would describe her as a pacifist. I never saw her aggressive even when we fight. 'She fights and you would feel like #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
             When you see yourself in a profession where you try to solve other's problem. You always start to approach it by putting yourself in their place hypothetically. In that way, you understand them better rather making assumptions out of possibility and try to give solution as per those assumptions.

Mother was really good in what she did. She believed in going one step at a time. 'I would describe her as a pacifist. I never saw her aggressive even when we fight. 'She fights and you would feel like

K Harsita

Mom and me are having mind opening conversation. While I wish her to stay by my side forever, I know that this is just a dream. The dream I see every night as a nightmare. The day of the competition. The day, my life has changed forever. I have no clue as when this bubble of dream will pop out and I will find myself on the dining table with dad. "Whatever the results will be, I know that you'll give your one hundred percent and that's what matters." She quickly kisses my forehead and lean off #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
          Mom and me are having mind opening conversation. While I wish her to stay by my side forever, I know that this is just a dream. The dream I see every night as a nightmare. The day of the competition. The day, my life has changed forever. I have no clue as when this bubble of dream will pop out and I will find myself on the dining table with dad. 

"Whatever the results will be, I know that you'll give your one hundred percent and that's what matters." She quickly kisses my forehead and lean off

K Harsita

I tighten my seat belt and gaze at her. She looks so gorgeous. Her arched eyebrows complement her dark brown eyes. Her straight nose always appears pinkish red. Her soft brown skin literally shines under sunlight that you would want to feel that softness. Like every mother out there her smile is like heaven. She is delicately strong and there is a crazy kid always hiding inside her. Well, I can talk about her elegance all day. "Are you nervous?" she asks giving me a quick look while clutching #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
        I tighten my seat belt and gaze at her. She looks so gorgeous. Her arched eyebrows complement her dark brown eyes. Her straight nose always appears pinkish red. Her soft brown skin literally shines under sunlight that you would want to feel that softness. Like every mother out there her smile is like heaven. She is delicately strong and there is a crazy kid always hiding inside her. Well, I can talk about her elegance all day. 

"Are you nervous?" she asks giving me a quick look while clutching

K Harsita

When I was a kid, I used to stand at my balcony and try to look at the sun. I liked the way the gazing at sun tickles my eyes. My mother used to call it my gazing game. To get me off my grid, she would always tell me some scientific facts about what happens when we directly look at sun. It would mostly include creepy facts. She used to tell fun facts about things I know nothing about – I know she used to do it deliberately. She was a student counsellor at college. She knew how to divert a kid's #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
              When I was a kid, I used to stand at my balcony and try to look at the sun. I liked the way the gazing at sun tickles my eyes. My mother used to call it my gazing game. To get me off my grid, she would always tell me some scientific facts about what happens when we directly look at sun. It would mostly include creepy facts. She used to tell fun facts about things I know nothing about – I know she used to do it deliberately. She was a student counsellor at college. She knew how to divert a kid's

K Harsita

Mother used to cook for us her favourite dish in every weekend. Her manifestation while cooking her favourite cuisine was a treat to watch. Wearing her favourite apron above her favourite weekend white frock, the reflection of her messy curly hair strands shining by the beam of morning sunrays from the glass of kitchen windows used to catche our eyes. Her persona used to blend in with the environment and yet always grabbed the attentions. Divulging in the recipes and giving the best taste in her #Novel #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #Timetravelling #the_giventime

read more
               Mother used to cook for us her favourite dish in every weekend. Her manifestation while cooking her favourite cuisine was a treat to watch. Wearing her favourite apron above her favourite weekend white frock, the reflection of her messy curly hair strands shining by the beam of morning sunrays from the glass of kitchen windows used to catche our eyes. Her persona used to blend in with the environment and yet always grabbed the attentions. Divulging in the recipes and giving the best taste in her
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification