Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ounceoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ounceoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about founder and ceo of paytm, how much is one ounce in grams 30, ounce to kg, ounce to ml, ounce to pound,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

I'm trying to stay patient and calm, I'm trying to keep the faith. I'm trying to stay happy and keep a smile on my face. I don't care how long it takes. Just know that no one will ever take your place. Angel of mine, for your smiles, for your tears, for your skinned knees, and your broken hearts, for the love you give, and the love you find, for whatever you become, or don't, it is far too late, I love you already, long before we ever meet. "Does the sun promise to shine?", said the boy, "No, #favoriteperson #burninglove #savinggrace #ounceoflove

read more
    I let her go because... 

//caption// I'm trying to stay patient and calm, I'm trying to keep the faith. I'm trying to stay happy and keep a smile on my face. I don't care how long it takes. Just know that no one will ever take your place. 

Angel of mine, for your smiles, for your tears, for your skinned knees, and your broken hearts, for the love you give, and the love you find, for whatever you become, or don't, it is far too late, I love you already, long before we ever meet.

"Does the sun promise to shine?", said the boy, "No,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification