Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favoriteperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favoriteperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11 Followers
  • 9 Stories

I am MiraJ

#love_shayari #Quote for #favoriteperson Life partner 😍🤗🤗 #शायरी

read more

Gudiya

😍🌍💖 #Love #favoriteperson #Memes Shayari #Funny #insta #Love#love❤

read more

Aady

I'm trying to stay patient and calm, I'm trying to keep the faith. I'm trying to stay happy and keep a smile on my face. I don't care how long it takes. Just know that no one will ever take your place. Angel of mine, for your smiles, for your tears, for your skinned knees, and your broken hearts, for the love you give, and the love you find, for whatever you become, or don't, it is far too late, I love you already, long before we ever meet. "Does the sun promise to shine?", said the boy, "No, #favoriteperson #burninglove #savinggrace #ounceoflove

read more
    I let her go because... 

//caption// I'm trying to stay patient and calm, I'm trying to keep the faith. I'm trying to stay happy and keep a smile on my face. I don't care how long it takes. Just know that no one will ever take your place. 

Angel of mine, for your smiles, for your tears, for your skinned knees, and your broken hearts, for the love you give, and the love you find, for whatever you become, or don't, it is far too late, I love you already, long before we ever meet.

"Does the sun promise to shine?", said the boy, "No,

Sweety PIe💚

Being silly with your favorite person is down right food for the soul... #502 #favoriteperson #silly #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #soulmates

Swapna Thammaiah

Yes you are most annoying person ever but my all time favourite too 😃❤️ #Holi #mycolour #favoriteperson The Monk #Love

read more

NY

किसी को खोने के बाद हि 
उसकी क़दर क्यों होती है
Why???💔
 Why?????
#nilofaryasmeenquotes #favoriteperson

Nikunj Sadani

From                                            
    "THE ONE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN"
               To
      "THE LAST ONE"
We all learnt the subtle art of Sarcasm....
Thanks to "CHANDLER"❤️ #friends #favoriteperson #awesomedays #sarcasm #kingofsarcasm

sujanAdhikari

full video available on YouTube.. channel name - Sujan_Loveguru #bengalipoetry #spokenword love #foryou life #Happiness #favoriteperson #sujan_loveguru #Poetry

read more

utsav 14

That cutness 😍  on her face  when she is  angry on u 😜😜😜 is rememorable

©utsav 14 #favoriteperson

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification