Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nightwish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nightwish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about once full album nightwish, nightwish, good night hubby i love you, good morning and good night images with quotes, good night images with quotes in english,

• 16 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Swapnil Moon

What did you wish happened today? But it didn't actually happen. You could have wished for your clothes to dry but they didn't or you could have wished for your crush to finally notice you but that didn't happen either. Use #nightwish and hope it comes true tomorrow. :) __ I will be Munchin' With Mariyam soon! It's a talk show and I'll be the next guest. So if you have any questions for me ask away. The best questions will be selected and answered. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
 1. I should've woken up early.
2. I might've gone gym early.
3. I could've have saved 
    myself from rain. What did you wish happened today? But it didn't actually happen.

You could have wished for your clothes to dry but they didn't or you could have wished for your crush to finally notice you but that didn't happen either.

Use #NightWish and hope it comes true tomorrow. :)
__
I will be Munchin' With Mariyam soon! It's a talk show and I'll be the next guest. So if you have any questions for me ask away. The best questions will be selected and answered.

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ love life #MyThought #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #nightwish #meredilkibaat

read more
The tick tock of the clock and,
the beat of my heart grows louder and louder...
Shrouded by a mystery,
The screams of silence is all that remains,
Lost in the shadows of life,
I am here, Alone, in a crowded room...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
#love 
#life 
#mythought 
#yourquote 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba

Sweety PIe💚

મૂકી ને તમારા ખોળા માં માથું,

એક દિવસ આકાશ ના તારા ગણવા છે... #327 #hiral #skyisthelimit #youandme #nightwish #starsandyou T

Srishti Yadav

What did you wish happened today? But it didn't actually happen. You could have wished for your clothes to dry but they didn't or you could have wished for your crush to finally notice you but that didn't happen either. Use #nightwish and hope it comes true tomorrow. :) __ I will be Munchin' With Mariyam soon! It's a talk show and I'll be the next guest. So if you have any questions for me ask away. The best questions will be selected and answered. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
1- An outing
2- Good food
3- A shoulder to lean on. What did you wish happened today? But it didn't actually happen.

You could have wished for your clothes to dry but they didn't or you could have wished for your crush to finally notice you but that didn't happen either.

__
I will be Munchin' With Mariyam soon! It's a talk show and I'll be the next guest. So if you have any questions for me ask away. The best questions will be selected and answered.

mini elizabeth

read more
   I wished my train will reach on time
   I wished I could do some shopping
   I wished I will get a phone call from 
   my hubby
    But... Nothing happened. 😔 What did you wish happened today? But it didn't actually happen.

__

Shivi Rajput

Sometimes I just want to sit outside and talk all night with windy air, twinkling stars and gleaming moon. #love #nightwish #nightsky #nightlove  #aaradhyasthought

Sumeet Pathak

DQ : 095 : DQC : 037. Not extensive but would have been there ! #nightwish #yqbaba #yqdidi love should get #Freedom #Collab Challenge #Random #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
   1. Could wake up earlier than everyday's   expectation,
   ‎2. Could fill up an aspiring form, a love of my life,❤️😑
   3. Though virtually, but i could see you once more , the person getting close to heart 💕 DQ : 095 : DQC : 037.

Not extensive but would have been there !

#NightWish #yqbaba #yqdidi 
#love should get  #freedom
#Collab Challenge #random
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

read more
My best friend would come back 
My best friend would come back 
My best friend would come back  What did you wish happened today? But it didn't actually happen.

__

Karthik Krishnamurthy

read more
1. A moment that doesn't become PAST
2. A thought that doesn't become FUTURE
3. A smile that isn't meant just for TODAY What did you wish happened today? But it didn't actually happen.

__

lalitha sai

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqnightthoughts #nightwish #onlyforyou #imissyousomuch #mycutiepie 👇👇 हे पागल.. आपके बिना मैं एक पल भी रहना मुश्किल हो रहा है.. आप कैसे मेरे बिना रह रहे हो?

read more
मेरे सुने पल में.. 
तुम ही तो हो.. 
मेरे हमसफर.. 
मेरे तन्हा खयालो में.. 
तुम ही तो हो.. 
मेरे उन खयालो के महफ़िल.. 
मेरे बीती हुई हर वो रातों में.. 
तुम ही तो हो.. 
मेरे आँखों की सुकून भरी वो नींद.. 
मेरे इस धीमी सी धड़कन में 
तुम ही तो हो.. 
वो राहत भरी हर सांस
मेरे इस मुश्किलों से भरी हुई.. 
जीवन में.. 
तुम ही तो हो.. 
मेरे परछाई का सत्य का अस्तित्व.
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqnightthoughts 
#nightwish 
#onlyforyou 
#imissyousomuch 
#mycutiepie 👇👇
हे पागल.. आपके बिना मैं एक पल भी रहना मुश्किल हो रहा है.. आप कैसे मेरे बिना रह रहे हो?
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification