Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WalkAway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WalkAway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about walkaway joe, walkaway, walk with me love quotes, walk with love quotes, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward,

• 40 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Shalini

Kishan

Manu Yøpz

Aady

If you're committed to somebody, you don't allow yourself to find protection in someone else. When a person loves you, you become a part of their thoughts. You will be the reason behind their smiles. You will be their only hope. You will become everything they will ever need. When something is too important to a person, they either speak too much about it or not at all. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met. Because in the end, it's the love yo #yqquotes #unconditionallove #WalkAway #leavinghome #savinggrace #neverachoice

read more
   You are beautiful... 

/caption/ If you're committed to somebody, you don't allow yourself to find protection in someone else. 

When a person loves you, you become a part of their thoughts. You will be the reason behind their smiles. You will be their only hope. You will become everything they will ever need. 

When something is too important to a person, they either speak too much about it or not at all. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met. Because in the end, it's the love yo

Dipa Rani G.

Walk away from argument, which doesn't serve your soul to grow. #lifequotes #walkaway

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Diaries of a troubled soul

Ah yes the pain!!
It reminds me of familiarity
As it has been my constant companion
In this heartless world
The heart looking for solace
Getting pain in return
As if it's a reminder
That pain is what my soul is drenched in..inside out
Ah yes the pain
It is something I am accustomed to
But still I wish it takes my leave and walks away...
 #pain #familiarity #troubledsouls #walkaway #drenchedinpain #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Sunbin 1

When do you think is the right #timetowalkaway from a person? Collab and share your thoughts. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #WalkAway #Righttime #yqbaba #yourquote

read more
... when the definition of Love, honesty, trust, Care, respect, success, and monogamy don't coincide with Yours. 

When do you think is the right #timetowalkaway from a person? Collab and share your thoughts. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#walkaway #righttime #yqbaba #yourquote

Blue Butterfly

Her;

" I don't love you anymore ! ".
And then there was a deep sigh.  
The deep sigh which replaced a million conversations (thereafter) 
...and then they simply walked away.
 #yqbaba #yourquote #her_series #peppeboy #yqenglish #deepsighs #silentconversations #walkaway

Ditya K

Never let a person get comfortable to disrespect you. Those who love you more will not fight with you and make you feel like it's all your fault. When you realise you have done too much for them and in return you get disrespect, walk away from that person to show that you respect yourself enough to know that you deserve much better. It's not because you want them to miss you or realise they took you for granted but It's time you draw the line of determination from desperation. #fight #disrespect #walkaway

Sayali Paunikar

Walk away if you think you think you are being Crushed Away!!!🙂 #walkaway #crushaway #yqbaba #lifequotes #lifelessons
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification