Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontharassinnocence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontharassinnocence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you but u dont care quotes, u dont love me but i love u quotes, u dont deserve my love quotes, why dont u love me quotes, u dont love me quotes images,

• 2 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Dhyaan mira

https://nojoto.page.link/B9K4 #dontharassinnocence

read more

Akhil Kael

The world wants a better future, 
Yet they fail to identify the procedure, 
Well who's gonna be the future?? 
Kids right? So why does the system and society 
Impose their beliefs and try to teach em, 
Kids aren't supposed to be taught, 
They are to learn from,
If parents instead of imposing just share their experiences with em, 
I bet the kids will fix your lives as well, 
How? Cuz only kids have the
 luxury of 
Uncorrupted vision!!             .. #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #freestylerap #riseofphoenix #kids #innocence #love #vision #future #childrenourthefuture
#nojotop #poetry #evolution #thegodwithinus #triumphofhumanity #everychildisspecial #dontkilladream #weneedtochange #listentoyourchild #dontharassinnocence #childhood #love #childhoodmemories #kids #s #children #memories #motherhood #childhoodunplugged #family #momlife #photography #memes #nostalgia #follow #child #baby #fun #mokkapostu #art #india #vintage #candi

Akhil Kael

Here's the birth of chapter 2
An artistic puzzle if you could solve too, 
Hypothetically if you catch a flu, 
Medicine is what you pop too, 
Call the day off, and sleep it through.. 
The concern is about the quantity, 
Cuz that may put you on a rest in peace??? Isnt it, 
21st trial, pray to god only this time
                   I get successful

~AKHIL #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #inspiration #nevergiveup #survival #nojotop #1111 #spiritualawakening #dontharassinnocence #Photooftheday #love #misunderstood #bhfyp #uglytruth #hiddenmeaning #riseofphoenix #reinvent #blunttruth #poetrycommunity

Akhil Kael

#worldhealthday #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #1111 #spiritualawakening #writerscommunity #riseofphoenix #reinvent #blunttruth #poetrycommunity #bhfyp #poetry #Picoftheday #Photooftheday #beautiful #love #Happy #savethemeaningoflife #dontharassinnocence

Akhil Kael

#nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #trueself #dontharassinnocence #Photooftheday #love #misunderstood #bhfyp #uglytruth #hiddenmeaning Follow more such stories by Akhil Kael https://nojoto.com/post/bebfd2b681f910ca02f835cee3a8a372/ Via Nojoto amazing #awesome #instapost #instagood #instaclick #instago #beautiful #instaphoto #instalike #instadaily #instacool #instamood #instafollow #instagramers

Akhil Kael

#nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #trueself #dontharassinnocence #Photooftheday #kids #love #yourquote #writerscommunity #brokenheartquotes #bhfypFollow #poetrycommunity

Akhil Kael

I wanna save that innocence of every 
Child who becomes a victim of 
Failed education system, Bad parenthood,Verbal, sexual, domestic
Violence, bullying, mental illness, abuse..
Name one I forgot to use..
I've seen what most don't wanna see,
Until it happens to their own kids...
And I am in no mood to wait for it.. 
So yes I wanna save the innocence.. 
The purest asset of HUMANITY.. 

#NojotoQuote #saveyourlovedones #savethemeaningoflife #savekids #antibully #domesticviolence #insanity #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #weneedtochange #listentoyourchild #dontharassinnocence #Photooftheday #kids

Akhil Kael

I can't tell you how to raise children, Cuz, I got none..

But certainly I can tell you
Is A set of millions things
Not to be done.
 #NojotoQuote #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #inspiration#goodparents
#everychildisspecial #dontkilladream #weneedtochange #listentoyourchild #dontharassinnocence #Photooftheday #kids #love
#cute

Akhil Kael

IF A DAY COMES WHEN YOU FEEL YOUR CHILD ISN'T Good ENOUGH , LOST, Depressed, OR IN RUINS, 
SO JUST BEFORE YOU DISCARD EM, 
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, JUST PUT ME THROUGH.. 
Although I know nothing about parenthood,
Cuz I am not yet hooked,
But one things for certain that'll never go overlooked,
Its a whole dictionary for CHILDREN >WHAT NOT TO DO,
I so suck at understanding adulthood,
Complicated enough to blur simplest truth,
But I AM GIFTED with the ability to see through..
If a child's really alright or wearing a mask or two,
Just so she/he could hide from the embarrassment this society puts em through..
I PROMISE I'LL PULL EM THROUGH, 
SHOW EM HOW SPECIAL THEY ARE, 
I'LL DO IT FOR THEM, NOT FOR YOU.. 

#NojotoQuote #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #inspiration #nevergiveup #success #everychildisspecial #dontkilladream #weneedtochange #listentoyourchild
#dontharassinnocence

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification