Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soldiers_tribute Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soldiers_tribute Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about soldiers love story in hindi, love poems for army soldiers, love poems for soldiers deployed, shayri based on soldiers love 0, soldiers love quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Fairy Lights

It's just that i... See many people trying hard to get into the army every year... I see them shivering in the cold outside at night cause they couldn't get a shelter for the night. Even after all this struggle it's not necessary that they will get selected. And yet their lives are worth just a suicide bomber....? #PulwamaAttack #ValentinesDay #soldierslife #soldiers_tribute #youth #sweat #challengesoflife #servingmotherland

read more
I...am born and brought up in a place... 
Where, the youth of our country runs, with, every ounce of sweat in them... 
To...?  To get through the "Army Bharti"..
To get the chance to Serve and Protect their Motherland.. 
I, have seen ,the Enthusiasm in their eyes..
But.... What for? Is my question... 
To get mass bombed? 
To get killed without getting a chance to defend? 
To leave... The Day of Love tainted for life , for their own families? 
To die.... With other 39 fellow members ?
And most importantly... Without knowing that defending their own, motherland, turned out to be their,
Biggest Mistake...? 
 It's just that i... See many people trying hard to get into the army every year... I see them shivering in the cold outside at night cause they couldn't get a shelter for the night. Even after all this struggle it's not necessary that they will get selected. And yet their lives are worth just a suicide bomber....? #pulwamaattack #valentinesday #soldierslife #soldiers_tribute #youth #sweat #challengesoflife #servingmotherland

Anonymous

हमारे लिए जिसने 
बहाया अपना लहू लुहान, 

हमारी सुरक्षा के लिए 
जिसने मिटा दिए सारे हैवान,

वो हैं इस भारत के 
वीर जवान | #kargilvijaydiwas #jaihind #india #soldiers_tribute #peace #latepost #26july

Sita Prasad

डटे रहना,
हिम्मत बांधे आगे बढ़ना,
नि:संकोच शहीद हो जाना,
फिर भी मुस्कुराते हुए,
तिरंगे की रक्षा करना,
अपने परिवार को गौरव से,
सर उठाना सिखाना,
सीखे कोई तुमसे,
ए जवान,
तू आबाद रहे,
खुशहाल रहे,
और अमर रहे,
बस यही दुआ है।।

#सरहदपरसैनिक #दुआहै #yqdidi #yqhindipoetry #soldiers_tribute #prayersforyou #wishesforyou

Rumu Banerjee

HOLI AND SOLDIER 

Festival of colors
Where, irrespective of caste each ready to bow
And so do I. 
While everyone covered with colors
I was covered with snow

You had delicacies 
I had instant food
You are awarded new clothes at large
While I remained in my camouflage

You played, I played. 
soon wrapped with deep red
Although avoided that liquid 
We both were wet
The only difference is
Yours was blossoming color
And mine was blood In soldier's perspective. 

#yqbaba  #soldier  #soldiers_tribute  #yqbestenglishquotes
#whenmypenspeaks
#holi #yourquotebaba

Deepak Kanoujia

Happy Holi to All...देश के चारों तरफ जो रंग फैला है वो दरअसल देश का सैनिक है जो हर रंग ओढ़े घूमता रहता है और सभी रंगों को घोल बनाता है एक रंग "प्रेम"..."देशप्रेम"... As per Kavi Pradeep ji and Lata Daadi ji "Aye Mere Watan Ke Logo Tum Bhool Na Jao Unko Is Liye Kahi Ye Kahani"... फ़क़त “फरीदा” shukriya... #Holi #soldiers_tribute #Armylover #IndianArmy #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik #modishtro

read more

देश 
भीतर 
शान्ति 
का 
सफ़ेद 
रंग 
छितराया रहे,
देश नशे में रहे 
झूमता मस्तियों के...

देश बाहर
सरहदों पर 
वो हर रंग 
ओढ़े तैनात
बेनशे झूमता 
रहता है 
मस्त
देश
प्रेम 
 में...
 Happy Holi to All...देश के चारों तरफ जो रंग फैला है वो दरअसल देश का सैनिक है जो हर रंग ओढ़े घूमता रहता है और सभी रंगों को घोल बनाता है एक रंग "प्रेम"..."देशप्रेम"...
As per Kavi Pradeep ji and Lata Daadi ji "Aye Mere Watan Ke Logo Tum Bhool Na Jao Unko Is Liye Kahi Ye Kahani"...

फ़क़त “फरीदा” shukriya...

#holi #soldiers_tribute #armylover #indianarmy 
#deepakkanoujia #pradhunik #modishtro

Anita Saini

देश में जाने कितने,कलयुगी विभीषण पैदा हो रहे हैं... जिनकी वजह से,हादसे इतने भीषण हो रहे हैं..! कब तक, आस्तीन के सांपो को, दूध पिलाते रहेगें.. कितना ही पिला लो दूध बेशक़,"वो" ज़हर ही उगलते रहेगें.... कब तक, बेवज़ह यूँ ही जवानों को खोते रहेगें.. कब तक, ओढ़ तिरंगा,माँ के लाल चिरनिद्रा में सोते रहेगें.... #yqbaba #revenge #salute #martyr #wewantjustice #countrylove #secrifice #soldiers_tribute

read more
अनु शीर्षक में पढ़े
💔पुकार💔 देश में जाने कितने,कलयुगी विभीषण पैदा हो रहे हैं...
जिनकी वजह से,हादसे  इतने भीषण हो रहे हैं..!

कब तक, आस्तीन के सांपो को, दूध पिलाते रहेगें..
कितना ही पिला लो दूध बेशक़,"वो" ज़हर ही उगलते रहेगें....

कब तक,  बेवज़ह यूँ ही जवानों को खोते रहेगें..
कब तक, ओढ़ तिरंगा,माँ के लाल चिरनिद्रा में सोते रहेगें....

Is KC On?

“ GOD FOUND some of the strongest women and paired them WITH SOLIDERS." °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Love for soldier 😍💞😍💞 Fantasy 💙 Angel #fantasyangel #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #soldiers_tribute #rapidfire #restlessin1line #aumjadhav

read more
In the happiness when an soldier returns home after a
 “ WAR ZONE "! “ GOD FOUND
some of the strongest
women and paired them
WITH SOLIDERS."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Love for  soldier 😍💞😍💞
Fantasy 💙 Angel
#fantasyangel

Rishabh Shukla

" गोलियों की आहट में, बेहती हुई खून कि धाराओं के बीच, छलनी सीना लिए तिरंगा लेकर दौड़ते हुए उसने कई दुश्मनों को मौत के घाट उतार दिया, आखिर में इस बेटे ने अपनी बंदूक में उस तिरंगे को लपेटा और जमीन में गाड़ दिया " 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #soldiers_tribute #soldierlife #life

Varshini Adurti

सबको कारगिल विजय दिवस की हार्दिक शभकामनाएं,
यह वह दिन है,
जब हमारे भारतीय जवानों ने कारगिल पर विजय प्राप्त करके, पूरे भारत की शान और उम्मीद को बनाई रखी थी।
अगर आज वह ना होते, तो हम न होते।
और इस विजय दिवस पर हम यह भी उम्मीद बनाए रखेंगे कि हमारा पूरा देश और ज़रूर पूरा विश्व भी जल्द ही करोना पर भी विजय प्राप्त करेगा और 
उस दिन जब पूरे विश्व से करोना के नामों - निशान मिट जाएंगे,
तब एक और विजय दिवस 
हम धूमधाम से शिद्दत और आनंद के साथ मनाएंगे।
जब सब कुछ फिर पहले जैसे हो जाएगा... #kargilvijaydiwas 
#soldiers_tribute 
#भारतीयसेना 
#भारतीय_जवान
#करोना
#yqdidi

Aamir Qais AnZar

Army Day marks a day to salute the valiant soldiers who sacrificed their lives to protect the country and its citizens. Happy #ArmyDay. 15th Jan is celebrated by India as Army Day, in recognition of Field Marshal Kodandera M. Cariappa's taking over as the first Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from General Sir Francis Butcher, the last British Commander-in-Chief of India, on 15 January 1949. Write a letter to the millions of Indian soldiers guarding us at the borders. Refrain from jingo #soldierlife #soldiers_tribute #कोराकाग़ज़ #आर्मीडे #EnlightenAQUA #dearindiansoldiers #प्रियसैनिक

read more
Your Job is to Fight for Our Country.
My Job is to Love and Support You.
Thank You for being our Hero.
Happy Army Day. !! Army Day marks a day to salute the valiant soldiers who sacrificed their lives to protect the country and its citizens.

Happy #ArmyDay. 15th Jan is celebrated by India as Army Day, in recognition of Field Marshal Kodandera M. Cariappa's taking over as the first Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from General Sir Francis Butcher, the last British Commander-in-Chief of India, on 15 January 1949. Write a letter to the millions of Indian soldiers guarding us at the borders. 

Refrain from jingo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification